header

header

Tuesday 17 July 2018

SEE YOURSELF THE RIGHT WAY

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 17th July 2018

TOPIC: SEE YOURSELF THE RIGHT WAY

TEXT: "Be honest in your evaluation of yourselves, measuring yourselves by the faith God has given us." —Romans 12:3b NLT


We live in a world that is driven by status symbol. The place you work, the car you drive, the type of school your kids attend, and even the phone you use all contribute to the 'rat race' mentality and the get ahead ache we all are having. And all we seek is because of the opinion of the people among whom we live work and play. But the truth is the opinions of others are not as important as God’s. That means you must have a pure heart. Sitting on the side of a mountain, teaching those spread out below Him, Jesus said, “Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God” (Matthew 5:8 NKJV).
form
Don’t allow past guilt to drain your hopes for the future. Make a  decision to deal with the past on a daily basis. When your past invades your present, if it is negative, reject it. Paul wrote to the Philippians in chapter 3, verses 13-14:

No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. (NLT)

You have not been born to lose—you have been born to choose. Walking with God is a choice. Happiness is a choice. No one can make you unhappy. Choose today whom you will serve; join forces with Joshua who said, “As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” (Joshua 24:15 KJV)

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Life is possible in every direction from where you are. So plan your life forward from where you are.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that I am what God says I am and I can do what God says I can do. I declare that I am doing great things, the influence of my life is spreading all over the world and all over the nations in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for your mercy and Grace that brought me and mine into this wonderful day in Jesus name

*Father God, today I choose LIFE, let the fresh breath of heaven fill my life and all that I do this day in Jesus name

*Father God, today I choose light. Light up my path and guide me in the way of righteousness in Jesus name

*Father God, today I choose the good life, let the good things you have promised in your word saturate my life in Jesus name

*Father God, today I choose peace, let your peace Garrison over my heart, life and family in Jesus name

*Father God, today I choose success, honour and crown my efforts with astonishing success in Jesus name

*Father God today, I choose good, health, let sound and robust health be granted me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, today I choose YOU. let your glory be made manifest in all I do today in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Samuel 2:27-36, 1 Samuel 3, 1 Samuel 4 John 11:1-44 Psalm 64:1-10

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"You have not been called to lose, you have called to choose"

PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

Today I declare prophetically over your life today that as the LORD magnify Joshua before the Israelites the LORD will begin to magnify your little efforts for massive results, you will arise and be a point of reference. The glory of God shall be celebrated on your account in Jesus name.

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...