header

header

Friday 27 July 2018

MANIFESTING THE GIFT AND THE GLORY

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Friday 27th July 2018


TOPIC: MANIFESTING THE GIFT AND THE GLORY

TEXT:   “Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee…" (2 Timothy 1:6).


The Holy Spirit makes the gifts of the Spirit available to empower us. They provide supernatural solutions through divine utterances, performing miracles, and doing mighty exploits. And when solutions are provided the glory of God is manifested.

Too often, when ministering to others or even when dealing with our own lives, we leave out the spiritual gifts and endowments the Holy Spirit has provided (see 1 Cor. 12:4-10). These divine gifts are available to benefit us and others whenever there is a need. Our job is to expect and stir up those gifts. A key way to do that is to pray in tongues, because praying in tongues is a faith-builder (see Jude 20). Another way to stir up the gifts is to just step out by faith. You could compare that to how Peter stepped out of the boat and walked on the water (see Matt. 14:28-31). Peter took the first step and then expected the power of God to be available.

Take small steps as you learn to flow in these gifts. Perhaps if you are ministering to someone, just give them a short, polite word of encouragement regarding what you believe the Lord is saying to them. You can even prophesy this same way to your own situations. The key is to know that divine gifts and manifestations are available to showcase the glory of God in your life. Just stir your faith to believe and take a step.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Identify your most dominant gift and begin to excercise by taking simple steps.

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that miraculous gifts shall operate through me, not only for others, but for myself, my circumstances are changing today by the power and supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this great and wonderful day in Jesus name

*Father God thank you for loading me with abilities and solutions to meet my needs and that of others in Jesus name

*Father God, show me the gifts that you have loaded me with to change circumstances and situations in Jesus name

*Father God, I call all the necessary solutions into manifestation in my life in Jesus name

*Father God, I receive harvest of miracles, signs and wonders this day in Jesus name

* Father God, give testimonies to the word of your grace in my life in Jesus name

*I claim harvest of good things loaded into this day for me in Jesus name

*I decree divine openings and access for me as I go into this day in Jesus name

*I decree my portion of divine allocation shall not be diverted and denied this day in Jesus name

*By the power of the Holy Spirit, I command my life to move forward and upward in Jesus name

*I decree the greater one is within me, therefore, I command every ‘mountain’ on my pathway destiny fulfillment today be leveled in Jesus name

*I decree that I shall return this day with great joy and gladness by reason of God’s goodness in my life in Jesus name 

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Samuel 19, 1 Samuel 20 John 17:6-26 Psalm 68:7-14

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

“Fear is the lack of faith in one's ability to create powerful solutions.”

― T.F. Hodge,

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

“Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah.” (Jer.33:14)

*Go into this day and receive the performance of Good things in Jesus mighty name!



For more Prayers & counselling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...