header

header

Monday 9 July 2018

IN HIS LIKENESS

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Monday 9th  July 2018

TOPIC: IN HIS LIKENESS


TEXT " We know that, when He [Jesus] shall appear, we shall be like Him; for we shall see Him as He is". —1 John 3:2 NIV



God created man in His image and after His likeness.
The image of God in man is been the focal point of all of God search since the fall. The  eyes of God and the spotlight of heaven continually search for hungry hearts willing to surrender to the Person of Jesus Christ and thirst to be with Him.

Christ has determined that we will rule and reign with Him. It’s His mission, and not just when we get to heaven, but on this present earth.

Satan’s two greatest goals are (1) to convince you to live the Christian life yourself, in your own strength, and (2) to make you believe that you must be “worthy” and “righteous.”

Trust today in the One who can quench all the fiery darts of the Enemy, no matter the circumstances, our Lord, Jesus Christ. Satan has no power over us when we allow the Person of Jesus Christ to live through us.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Allow the person of Jesus Christ to live through you today.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I am vessel of honour fit for the Master's use. I declare that I am an instrument of peace and love in the hand of the master in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for your mercy over my life and destiny in Jesus name

*Father God, bring spiritual transformation to every department of my life in Jesus name.

*Father God, let your mercy prevail over the situation of my life this week in Jesus name

*Father God, let me be an epitome of your faithfulness and mercy in Jesus name

* Father God, let your power move me to the next level of your faithfulness and grace in Jesus name

*Father God, my life is available, start a new wave of revival in my life and destiny in Jesus name

*Father God, when your son will appear, make me ready in Jesus name.

*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Judges 12, Judges 13 John 6:60-71, John 7:1-13 Psalm 59:9-19

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"God will only act in the area where we have the most faith."

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

Today I decree that the FAITHFULNESS of God will not depart from you. You will encounter the goodness of God in the land of the living. This week shall be a week of unforgettable transformation and turnarounds in Jesus name




For more Prayers & counseling contact us at



Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...