header

header

Wednesday 25 July 2018

REPOSITIONED FOR THE GLORY

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wednesday 25th July 2018

TOPIC: REPOSITIONED FOR THE GLORY

TEXT: "You have been wondering around long enough, turn ...(Deut. 2:3).

God's glorious plan for your life always involve three things: your gift, His timing, and being in the right place at the right time. But these things can keep that from happening, fear of failing, unwillingness to leave your comfort zone, and been swayed by the opinion of others. The point came where in order to enter the promised land, God said to Isreal, you have been wondering around long enough; turn...(Debut. 2:3). When you reach this point its crucial that you say yes to God and be willing to step out in faith.

During famine God said to Elijah: " Leave here, turn eastward and hide in the Kerith Ravine, east of the Jordan. You will drink from the brook, and I have ordered the ravens to feed you there". So he did what the Lord had told him...and stayed there. The ravens brought him bread and meat in the morning and bread and meat in the evening, and he drank from the brook"(1King 17:3-6NIV). God's plan for your life is always connected to a place. Jesus ' had to go through Samaria' (John 4:4). Why? To meet a woman who was destined to reach that city with the gospel. You can't just go where you like, God will honour you when you and His glory will manifest in a greater way when you are where He wants you to be. God has promised to bless you, but sometimes He has to reposition you in order to receive His blessing. It was when Ruth moved to Bethlehem that she met Boaz and married him. It was when Bartimaeus went to where Jesus was that he received his sight. God has an appointed place for the fulfilment if your glory and destiny You will get there!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Search the heart of the Spirit of God diligently to get connected to the place where your glory is waiting

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that wondering is over in my life. I receive the grace to be at the right place and at the right time in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for faithfulness to me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, connect me to the place where my glory is waiting today in Jesus name

*Father God, connect me to my land of opportunities in Jesus name

*Father God, connect me to the people that matter to the manifestation of your glory in my life today in Jesus name

*Father God, I reject every spirit of wondering and confusion in my life in Jesus name

*Father God, let the light of your word show me the way to my promised glory Land in Jesus name

*Father God, let your angels go and search out and bring me to the place you have prepared today in Jesus name

*Father God, let every organized  disappointments slated for me today be cancelled in Jesus name

*Father let every appointments with calamity and adversity today be cancelled in Jesus name

*Father God, as I go into this new day prosper my going out and bless my coming in, in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Samuel 16, 1 Samuel 17:1-37 John 15, John 16:1-4 Psalm 67:1-7

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord spoke to me that He is going to shift the wind of the Spirit starting this day. Those who have been waiting for gloroius to happen will begin to see them. 

There is so much to be hopeful right now! Be at peace, and be expectant !

 

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...