header

header

Tuesday 10 July 2018

THINGS WORTH LIVING FOR

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 10th July 2018


TOPIC:  THINGS WORTH LIVING FOR

TEXT: 'I must leave everything i gain to people who haven't worked to earn it' (Ecclesiastes 2:21NLT).

Life is a gift that God has give us all and that life is meant to be invested to benefit those around us as we live to fulfil God's assignment for our lives.
in business we talk about the 'mark up'. It's your net profit, your bottom line reward. Here is the truth that you need to know: When you live for yourself and fail to fulfil your destiny and live for what matters, the 'mark up' will not be worth the investment. Solomon writes, 'so I turned in despair from hard work, it was not the answer for my satisfaction in this life. For though I do my work with wisdom knowledge and skill, I must leave everything I gain to people who haven't worked to earn it. This is not only foolish but highly unfair(Eccl.2:18 NIV). Or as John Cappozi puts it, 'The executive who works from 7am to 7pm everyday will be successful. He will also be fondly remembered by his wife's next husband.
The day is coming when the stuff you've striven, strained and stressed out to squire will make no difference. Your resume and job title will no longer impress anyone. No one will care what cloths you wore or what car you drove, except your relatives who plan to wear them, drove them or sell them. If you can you will plan to exit this life  with a 'mark up'. And that involves these three things : a) The satisfaction that comes from having fulfilled your life assignment here on earth . b) The success that's measured in terms of eternal rewards rather than temporal ones. c) The security that comes from knowing Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour. These are the only things that's important and are worth living for! .

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Today decide to live only for what is important to your life and destiny

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that I will fulfill my life assignment. My destiny will not be wasted in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness and mercy towards me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, I rededicate my life to you help me fulfill my destiny in Jesus name

*Father God, give the wisdom to live for what matters in Jesus name

*Father God, let the grace to be all you've destined me to be rest on me now in Jesus name

*Father God, I reject every spirit of distractions in Jesus name

*Father God, let me not fail my family and my generation in Jesus name

*Father God, let your  mercy continue to keep me and my family in this season in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Judges 14, Judges 15 John 7:14-44 Proverbs 11:29-31, Proverbs 12:1-7

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

Today, I declare that you are called ‘"The
Testimony of Prosperity!" All provision, all help,
and all supply is raining upon your life, even
today in Jesus name

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...