header

header

Monday 27 August 2018

HELP FOR A NEW START

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Monday 27th August 2018

TOPIC: HELP FOR A NEW START

TEXT: “Remember not the former things; neither consider the things of old. Behold I do a new thing…I will even make a way…”(Isaiah 43:418-19).

There are things that helps you get a new start in any area of your life:

1)      Remember not the former things: the past is the enemy of the present and the future. God is not as interested in your past as He does in your present and future. He says “I am He who blots out your transgressions and remembers your sins no more” (Isa. 43:25). There are things in your past the enemy will want to bring up and grad you into the pit of depressions and regrets, he will resurrect old memories and rearrange old pictures in an attempt to discourage you. And if God says I don’t remember them He wants you to do the same.

2)     Be on the lookout for new things God will do: Look away from the darkness, the disappointments and the gloom of the past and focus on the new things that God is bringing to pass in your life. Focus on today will help expect and lay hold of the miracles that God is about making to happen in your life in the now. Dr. Oral Roberts said “Miracles are coming to you and going pass you every day”. And you only get it when you are on the lookout for it.

3)     God will make a way: God knows the best way to bring what you want to you. He once made a way through the red sea, gives beauty for ashes; He knows how to make past disappointments to work out for His own glory. This is exactly what Jesus was born to do for you and me! Expect God to start something new in your life  today!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Live today and every day expectantly!

WORD CONFESSION
I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and is at work. Today I declare that new things are breaking forth in my life. The story of groaning gives way to the story of the glory, my story of frustration is turned to story of celebrations in Jesus name Amen !

PRAYER POINTS

*Father of grace thank you for your grace and mercy that has brought me and mine into this wonderful day in Jesus name

*Father God, I command every miracle that You loaded into this day to manifest by fire in Jesus name

*Father God, this week, let your undeniable favour manifest in the situations of my life in Jesus name

*Father God, let the anointing that sponsors goodness and exploits rest on my now in Jesus name

*Father God, let men like angels and angels like men that have been mandated to help me succeed in life locate me this day in Jesus name

*Father God, this week my portion shall not be diverted in Jesus name

*Father God, I break free from the old negative past in my life in Jesus name

*Father God, let your mighty hand pave the way to the top for me n my life and career  this day in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you, I celebrate you for the new ways you are opening in my life in Jesus name
                                 
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Kings 16, 2 Kings 17 Acts 26:24-32, Acts 27:1-12 Psalm 81:8-16

2 Kings 18, 2 Kings 19:1-13 Acts 27:13-44 Psalm 82:1-8

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

“Hold tightly to what is eternal and loosely to what is temporal”

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

I declare prophetically that this week The LORD will start something new in your life that will bring a ripple effect of blessing and great joy  in Jesus name

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...