header

header

Thursday 23 August 2018

KEYS TO SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTERS

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 23rd August 2018

TOPIC: KEYS TO SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTERS

TEXT: “Your faith has healed you…” (Luke 8:48)

Faith can manifest everything the Lord has promised in your life. The Bible told us the story of a woman who has been subjected to bleeding for twelve years. When she heard of Jesus, she came by faith and touched the tip edge of Jesus’ cloth and by that encounter her health was restored. “Who touched me?’ Jesus asked. When all denied it Peter said “the people are pressing and crowding you... but Jesus said “someone touched me I know that power has gone out of me’ then the woman seeing she couldn’t go unnoticed came trembling and told. And told why she touched him and how she was instantly healed. Then he said to her ok “daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace” (Luk.8:48).

Notice three important keys for supernatural encounters  by faith in this story:

1) She did something she has never done before: After trying all the medical experts of that time without success, she decided to try Jesus. She made her move towards Him. Faith for restoration works when we step into the unknown and the untried, finding God’s grace at work in most unexpected ways.

2) She recognized her moment: she knew that Jesus was visiting her town and might not be back. There are God’s moments in life when you have got to overcome your fears and biases and move out in faith. If you don’t you miss them.

3) She opens the door to others: your testimony of supernatural encounters will open doors to others. Up until that time nobody has ever heard that someone got healed when they touched the tip of Jesus’s garment. “People brought all their sick to Him and begged Him to let the sick touch the edge of His cloak and all who touched Him were healed.”(Matt. 14:35, 36).

God is looking for people who are willing to break with tradition. When He finds them, He gives them a miracle and uses them to open the doors and new dimension of His power so that others might be blessed and made whole.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
What are you willing to do to connect God's healing power to your life today?

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that today my going out and coming in today is blessed. The God of restoration is working for me. I receive a divine positive turnarounds in the affairs of my life in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this glorious day in Jesus name

*O God of supernatural restorations let the power of the Holy Spirit for restoration rest on my life in Jesus name in Jesus name

*Father God, connect me to the people that matter to divine restoration for my life in Jesus name

*Father God, show me what do so as to experience your restoration power in my life in Jesus name

*Father God, grant me the spiritual sensitivity not to miss my moment of restoration in Jesus name

*Father God, give me a testimony that will announce your goodness and mercy to those and around me in Jesus name

*Father God, honor your word in life and family in Jesus name 

*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Kings 11:14-43, 1 Kings 12:1-24 Acts 15:22-41 Psalm 77:10-20

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

“Faith is saying yes through your actions to the beckoning of God’s promises”

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY
                                      
Today I decree unlimited breakthroughs, unlimited liftings, unlimited peace, unlimited answers and unlimited restorations into every departments of  your life in Jesus name.


For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
                 
Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...