header

header

Tuesday 21 August 2018

INVOKING THE BLESSING

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels



LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 21st August 2018

TOPIC: INVOKING THE BLESSING

TEXT:  "He who invokes the blessing on himself shall do so by saying. May the God of truth…bless me”(Isa.65:16)

From the above scripture you can invoke  blessing yourself by what you say. The Bible actually says ‘he who bless himself should say; “may the God of truth bless me because the former troubles are forgotten”.

There are two important revelations in this scripture (1) Your own words have more power to affect you more than anybody else’s. Ultimately it’s not what others say that counts; it what you say to yourself after they get through talking! You always have the last word. (2) You will never enjoy what has for you in the future while you are living in the past; to enter into the promise the land you must leave Egypt and the wilderness, so come into agreement with God and begin to say what He says about you. This a serious matter. What you since you get up in the morning until you go to bed at night not only influence your day but it also influences your entire outlook and the direction of your life. If you have been praying and asking God for specific answers, you can affect the outcome by making sure what you say lines up with what God is saying about your situation in other words get in harmony with God.

Your body is God’s temple so be careful what comes out of your mouth (1Cor.3:16). Fault finding and negativity tear down, but scripturally based, faith filled words opens the door for God’s blessing. That’s why Paul writes; “Let no worthless talk(ever) come out of your mouth but only such as are beneficial” (Eph.4:29amp). Therefore before you open your mouth to say something, ask ‘Is this beneficial, will this bless my life? So let’s keep talking the blessing this week.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

consciously let your mind rule your tongue but the word of God rule your mind. Take a particular promise of God, personalize it and repeat over and over your life

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day the blessing of God is upon my head, I am blessed in the city and in the country. The blessing of the Lord is bringing riches into my life. The works of my hands are blessed in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this wonderful day day in Jesus name

*Father God do in my life this week that great work that will make my generation wonder and fear your name

*Father God open my eyes and ears to the revelation that will transform my career and life in Jesus name

*Father God I receive the spirit of might, power and the spirit of excellence to bring my life vision to pass in Jesus name

*Father God, I command every power and the spirit of deceit delaying my appointed time to be destroyed now in Jesus name

*I command my appointed time of fulfillment to manifest by fire in Jesus name

*Father God let everyone that has a role to play in the story of the glory of my life begin to locate me now in Jesus name

*Father God, I receive grace to wait for my appointed time, I will not give up at the edge of my miracle in Jesus name

*Thank you Father God for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Kings 7:23-51, 1 Kings 8:1-21 Acts 13:42-52, Acts 14:1-7 Psalm 76:1-12

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Your life will never make sense until God is in it. Accept him as your personal savior and you will have the strength to be content in all you go through."

-Anonymous

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

Today I command your life to come to the fullness of God’s blessing: you going out and coming is blessed, the fruit of your body and of your ground, the works of your hand is blessed in Jesus name.


For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...