header

header

Thursday 30 August 2018

SECURING DIVINE HELP THROUGH PRAISE

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 30th August 2018

TOPIC: SECURING DIVINE HELP THROUGH PRAISE

TEXT: "....I will praise you more and more..."(Psalm71:14NLT)



Don't limit yourself to worshipping God in Church. Be like the psalmist: 'I will bless the Lord at all times...'(Psalm34:1). When you don't feel like praising God but you do it because you want to please Him, that called the sacrifice of praise. And when praise becomes a lifestyle it has a domino effect (that's where one change causes another, which in turn causes another). Praise connects you to God's supernatural help.: When you tell God how wonderful He is, how much you love him and want to spend time with Him, you are likely to find your mate telling you how wonderful you are, how much they love and enjoy being around you. Over time your family and friends begin to feel the effect. On the other hand, when you withhold from God the praise He deserves, you deprive yourself of what you need in your life. David said '...Magnify the Lord with me...let us exalt his name together' (Psalm34:3). God inhabits (occupies, sets up house in). The praise of His people(Psalm22:3NKJV).
When you tell Him, 'you are wonderful, there is no problem you can't solve and no need you can't meet. I am casting all my cares on you. I know you love me and I'm not going to give in to depression and defeat. I'm trusting you to conquer my enemies, break down the doors that are locked against me and give me victory, 'God sends Angels to fight and win the battle on your behalf (Heb1:14). He did when King Jehoshaphat praised Him- God set an ambush and destroyed his enemies.(2Chro. 20:22).  No wonder David said "....I will praise you more and more. (Psalm 71:14). It works! Isn't it time you started thinking along the same line?

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Give God the raise He needs and He will give you the help you need.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today declare that the praises of God shall continually be in my mouth in Jesus name. Amen!

PRAYER POINTS

*Father I thank you for your mercy and  loving kindness in my life and family in Jesus name

*Father God, let your praises never depart from my life and family in Jesus name

*Father God, let my mouth be enlarge in praise and testimonies over my enemies in Jesus name

*Father God, make my life an epitome of your praise and glory in Jesus name

*Father God, as I go into this new week let gates of thanksgiving celebration be opened over me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, let my love for you increase more and more in Jesus name

*Father God, let every robber of praises assigned against me and my family die by fire in Jesus name

*Father God, I receive grace for a life of continuous praise in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Kings 1, 2 Kings 2:1-25 Acts 20:1-38 Psalm 78:40-55

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says today

"New gifts and blessings will come from unexpected ways and places. 
 
I am  is revealing your uniqueness & special qualities & confirming my great love for you this day



For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...