header

header

Tuesday 7 August 2018

SECURING HELP AGAINST TEMPTATIONS

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 7th August 2018

TOPIC: SECURING HELP AGAINST TEMPTATIONS

TEXT: “He is able to help us when we are being tempted” (Heb.2:18)

We all face one adverse situation or the other at certain seasons of our live. Regardless of what we are going through the Lord’s eyes are upon us and His power is available to strengthen us. If you are facing temptations of any type today below are seven scriptures that will fortify you:

(1)   “The temptations that come into your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you the way out so you can endure” (1Cor.10:13NLT). So wait and let God show you the way out!
(2)  “I give unto you power…over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you (Luk.10:13). You are more capable than you think! You have the power for ultimate victory
(3)  “The God of peace will soon crush satan under your feet…the grace (Strength and enablement) of the Lord Jesus be with you” (Rom.16:20NLT). Tap into the grace of God
(4)  “Use every piece of God’s armour so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil; so that after the battle you will be standing firm (Eph.6:13NLT).
(5)  “Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed; for I am your God, I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand” (Isa.41:10NLT). Hold on never give up on your faith.
(6)  “The high priest of ours understands our weakness, for He faced all of the same temptations we do, yet he did not sin. So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it”(Heb.4:15,16NLT). Let go and let God. Give Him your struggles and He will give you His peace
(7)  “The Lord knows how to rescue godly people from their trial”(2Pet.2:9). Sheep are wise; when the wolf comes they just move closer to the shepherd. The same goes for you. Move close to God!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Deliberately see your situation in the light of the above scriptures and be strengthened.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that the joy of the LORD is my strength. I rise above every circumstance and situations the enemy is making to happen around me. By the power of God, I rise above trial and temptations in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this glorious weekend in Jesus name

* Father God, make a way out for me from every temptations in Jesus name

*Father God, I receive divine enablement to stand against the wiles of the enemy in Jesus name

*Father God, close all doors of trial and temptations in my life in Jesus name

*I command the circle of challenges around my life to break by fire in Jesus name

*Father God, send divine help into every department of my life where I am facing challenges in Jesus name

*Father God, silence every wind of adversity that has arisen against me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, silence the mouth of the avenger that has opened itself wide against me in Jesus name

*Father God, silence the storm that is raging against me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, bring divine solutions into my life in Jesus name

*Father God, settle whatever is unsettling my peace in Jesus name

*Thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name 

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
2 Samuel 7, 2 Samuel 8 Acts 2:22-47 Proverbs 14:4-14

2 Samuel 9, 2 Samuel 10 Acts 3 Psalm 70:1-5

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

“It’s not what you are passing through but what you are passing to that counts”

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

“As you go into this day, where ever you turn, you will see God, His help will not be far from you, His grace will rest on you, His mercy will keep you, His hands will lift you, and His eyes will guide you. You will celebrate the amazing goodness of God in every areas of your life in Jesus name.

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
                 
Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...