header

header

Thursday 9 August 2018

PAYBACK BLESSING

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday August 9th 2018

TOPIC:  PAYBACK BLESSING


TEXT:   "For your shame ye shall have double; and for
confusion they shall rejoice in their portion:
therefore in their land they shall possess the
double: everlasting joy shall be unto them" (Isaiah
61:7).

God always gives back to us when we give to Him. This becomes even more powerful when we give to God from a place of great sacrifice.

Sometimes the sacrifice is being ridiculed by family and friends for what you believe, but God will stand up for you. He won’t let you be accused or mistreated for serving Him without bringing a payback blessing into your life, and those blessings come with a double price tag attached to them! God pays double when we are willing to be shamed for following His ways. God considers your work for His Kingdom important, and while we do it
joyfully with gratitude God does see how much effort you put into it. While we don’t arrogantly expect payback from God because He has already given us everything, we know God is a giver. He first gave Jesus, and then we give back to Him through our love and heart of unconditional service. For that service, God then gives to us again, and the cycle keeps going! His promise is that you will not suffer shame without possessing a double blessing in your life. So get ready, the double blessing is coming your way.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

WORD CONFESSION
I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that the blessing of the Lord is upon my life, I am blessed in the city, in the country, on my job, the works of my hands are blessed in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this great and wonderful day in Jesus name

*O Lord God let the double blessing of your goodness locate me in Jesus name

*O Lord God as I look unto you let me not be put to shame in Jesus name

*Lord God let the miracles signs and wonders that will terminate reproach in my life, manifest by fire in Jesus name

*Lord God let your faithfulness and mercy continue to keep me and my family in Jesus name

*O Lord God come to my rescue speedily concerning…………………..and change my story for good in Jesus name

*O Lord let the helpers of my joy locate me this day in Jesus name

*O Lord God let the favour that will cause to flourish rest on me now in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Samuel 13 Acts 4:23-37, Acts 5:1-11 Psalm 71:9-18

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion."

-- Tony Hsieh

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

*Today I decree prophetically over your life that as Modecai was divinely remembered, your good deeds have come up for a memorial and The LORD will cause you to be honoured and promoted. God's blessing over take you and overwhelm you and overflow in your life in JESUS name

For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...