header

header

Tuesday 28 August 2018

THE SPIRIT CONTROLLED MIND

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 28th August 2018


TOPIC: THE SPIRIT CONTROLLED MIND

TEXT:  “But the comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you” (John 14:26).


Your mind is the seat of your emotion, will and intellect. It’s the central processing unit of your life. Whoever is in control of your mind is in control of your life, this is the reason the battle has never been more fierce as regarding who takes charge of that mind. While God wants to influence our lives by using the Holy Spirit to bring the word into our heats, the devil on the other hand is always attacking your ivory tower with fiery darts      ( See Ephesian 6:16) of fear doubts, emotional traumas, and confusion but to mention a few.

It’s also on record medically that diseases such as  Alzheimer’s and dementia directly affect the mind. Winning this battle requires that we reverse that trend by declaring that our minds and souls are blessed by the Holy Spirit. Sometimes people joke about being forgetful and say things in jest like, “I think I am losing it,” or, “Am I crazy?” Sometimes we joke about it being our age. While people mean it in good fun, we don’t want to be forming a mind-set because of our constant jest in this area. Even serious talk of memory loss can form a mind-set in your heart that you are a forgetful individual. That is because you begin to believe what you say about yourself. In some cases, people are dealing with real memory loss issues and they need God to heal them. John 14:26 teaches us that the Holy Spirit will cause our minds to remember what Jesus has told us in His Word. If He can recall the Scripture to our memory, then we can expect the Holy Spirit to influence our hearts in other areas.

Let God take a hold of your mind today. call your mind blessed and declare over your life that your mind will always operate under the authority and control of the Holy Spirit.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Give the control of your mind to the Holy Spirit by meditating on the word of God. Take a verse of scripture and think about it all day long.

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is at alive and at work. this day I declare that my memory will always operate at full capacity in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father of mercy, thank you for your faithfulness over my life and destiny. Thank you for new day in Jesus name.

*Father God, pour out your Spirit afresh on my life this day in Jesus name

*Father God, open my understanding to spiritual things in Jesus name

*Father God, I reject the spirit of confusion and forgetfulness in Jesus name

*Father God, I reject every satanic manipulation and influence of my mind and life in Jesus name

*I command the removal of satanic darts of doubts worry and unbelief fired against my mind in Jesus name

*I break every demonic control and influence over my will in Jesus name

*I break every demonic control and influence of over my emotions in Jesus name

*Holy Spirit I open my mind to your control and influence in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Kings 20, 1 Kings 21 Acts 18:9-28, Acts 19:1-13 Psalm 78:32-39

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

“The mind is like a parachute it works best when opened”

-Anonymous

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

By the power of the Holy Spirit, I break the stronghold of the enemy over your mind.
I decree that from today the creative mind of  begin to have full expression through you in Jesus name



For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...