header

header

Thursday 13 September 2018

EMPOWERED FOR UNCOMMON HARVEST

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)
Thursday 13th September 2018

TOPIC: EMPOWERED FOR UNCOMMON HARVEST

TEXT: “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you…” (Acts 1:8).

The advent of the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost was an important event that changed history. It was what transformed Jesus’ disciples from a group of timid individuals who fled His crucifixion into a group of ministry machines who stood up to controversy and performed signs and wonders. Pentecost was the event that caused everyday people to walk in the miraculous, pray in the spirit, and enabled them to cast out formidable demons.

It caused the shadow of Peter to pass over people and heal them (see Acts 5:15). Every person in the New Testament who encountered the power of Pentecost was transformed. Jesus prepared His disciples for the historical moment that would change people’s lives forever by saying, “You shall receive power after the Holy Ghost is come upon you.” He was letting them know, “Listen guys—after the Spirit fills you, your life will never be the same!” I don’t know about you today, but my life radically changed once I was filled with the Holy Spirit. My Christianity took on a new, exciting direction. I have never once wanted to return to the way it used to be. That’s because when the Holy Ghost hits you everything is transformed. Don’t take the Spirit within for granted today because He is stirring in you again. He won’t leave you alone, because you have been transformed by the Holy Ghost and your lifestyle has ceased to be ordinary. Today and always you can expect to accomplish things not known or common to men.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Develop a new hunger and thirst for the Holy Spirit today and let that hunger drive you to seek God for a fresh emporwement by the Holy Spirit today

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day; I am filled with the Spirit and the power of God, therefore I live the transformed, victorious and glorious life in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this wonderful day in Jesus name

*Father God fill me with the Power Holy Spirit for extraordinary life rest on me now in Jesus name

*Father God let the transformational power of the Holy Spirit rest on me now in Jesus name

*Father God, let the power to live a holy life rest on me now in Jesus name

* Father God let the Anointing to excel above life limits and set new records rest on me now in Jesus name

*Father God, let the Power for victorious living above satanic manipulations rest on me now in Jesus name

*Father God by the power of the Holy Spirit turn my situation around for good in Jesus name

*Father God break every power of stagnation and limitations on my career and destiny by the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name

*Father God, let the power that restore Lazarus back to life restore whatever the enemy has stolen from me in Jesus name

*By the power of the Holy Spirit, I connect to the harvest of good things loaded into this day for me in Jesus name

*Father God protect and preserve me and my family by your power in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for filling me with the power of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Kings 24:8-20, 2 Kings 25 Romans 1:18-32 Psalm 84:8-12

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY
And whereas it is the duty of nations as well as of men, to own their dependence upon the overruling power of God ... and to recognize the sublime truth, announced in the Holy Scriptures and proven by all history, that those nations only are blessed whose God is the Lord.

-Abraham Lincoln

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY
          
I release the anointing for forceful advancement and uncommon testimonies on your career, life and destiny in Jesus name

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...