header

header

Tuesday 11 September 2018

THE SECRET TO REAPING A SPIRITUAL HARVEST

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 11th  September 2018


TOPIC:  THE SECRET OF REAPING SPIRITUAL HARVEST


TEXT: Text: " …And the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how" (Mark 4:27).

In this month of harvest and enlargement, the wants you to grow and begin to get certain spiritual results that you have never had before.

Physical growth is hard to detect. Growing from childhood into adulthood isn’t something you observe in the mirror. Healthy growth is so gradual you don’t notice it. Rather than actually observing the growth process, you simply live out the results of growth. The results of growth are seen when perhaps you are given more responsibility, buy different sized clothes, or know a little bit more than last year.
Spiritual growth is the same. Many times, we don’t see ourselves growing in the Lord. In the parable of the farmer in Mark 4:27, he plants seed but doesn’t actually observe the growth process. He doesn’t know how it grows; it just happens. All he knows is that one day he is enjoying the crop that came from that growth process. Like the farmer, if you have planted the right “seed” you will experience a good crop. By putting God’s Word in your heart and staying close to the Lord, you don’t know how it happens, you just grow and eventually you begin to reap that harvest of  that growth because people will begin to notice the fruit growing on the tree of your life. While you may not see it, you are growing and have probably come much further than you realize. So keep feeding on His word and in no distant future from now, your lifestyle will reflect your spiritual diet style.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Focus on bearing fruits in your spiritual life by taking time to feed on the word of God

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day, my life is fully yielded to God, I am bringing forth my fruits in my season, I am living the glorious life ordained for me by God, I prosper in all I do in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this wonderful day in Jesus name

*Father God thank you for giving me your word and for helping me grow in your word in Jesus name

*Father God, connect me to the rivers of your Spirit for a life of unending fruitfulness in Jesus name

*Father God, let the breath of heaven awaken me spiritually in Jesus name

*Father God remove the ‘little foxes’ that’s spoiling the vineyard of my spiritual life in Jesus name

*Father God, remove the stale oil of my life and anoint me with fresh oil in Jesus name

*Father God, by the blood of Jesus I blast out whatever is stunting my spiritual growth in Jesus name

*Thank you for hearing answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Kings 21, 2 Kings 22 Acts 28:17-31 Proverbs 16:28-33, Proverbs 17:1-4

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"The right manner of growth is to grow less in one's own eyes."
- Thomas Watson

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY
          
Receive the grace for deeper and greater growth into your life in Jesus name



For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...