header

header

Saturday 29 September 2018

YOUR HARVEST RESTORED

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 29th September 2018


TOPIC: YOUR HARVEST RESTORED

TEXT: "…He shall eat at my table, as one of the king’s sons" (2 Samuel 9:11).

God can bring again the harvest of many years the enemy might have denied you.

Mephibosheth was the little five-year-old crippled grandson of Saul who was dropped when his nanny fled with him after Saul’s household fell under attack.
Long after Saul and Jonathan’s deaths, David went to looking for someone from the descendants of Jonathan to keep a promise that he would forever show kindness to his family (see 1 Sam. 20:15). A former servant of Saul named Ziba told David about Mephibosheth now grown but still crippled. In Second Samuel 9, when Mephibosheth was introduced to David, he felt completely inferior because of his condition. r Second Samuel 9:8, he responded to David by saying, “Who am I that you would pay attention to a dead dog like me?” It was obvious he had no sense of self-worth. The effects of the murder of his father and grandfather, in addition to his own lame condition, were very visible. Yet, David ignored this and gave Mephibosheth a permanent dinner pass to the king’s table! In one day, he went from worthlessness to royalty! Everyone has experienced attacks on their self- worth, but as an heir of Christ you are given a permanent pass to the table of King Jesus. In spite of life’s blows, you have gone from worthlessness to royalty! It doesn’t matter how others view you; all Mephibosheth needed was the approval of the king. You have the approval of Christ the King today, and your harvest has been restored!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Be ready for the multiple restorations of lost or delayed harvesr

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I am a creature of God’s glory and value. I am a vessel of honour, I am the light of the world a city set upon a hill which cannot be hidden. I am the salt of the earth; I will not lose my savour in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new month in Jesus name

*Lord thank you for made me a creature of value in Jesus name

*Lord by your power re-define my life and destiny in Jesus name

*O Lord God, rebrand my life and destiny in Jesus name

* Lord God, redecorate my life with you glory in Jesus name

*O Lord God move me to the palace of honor and dignity in Jesus name

*O Lord God let my name come up in the day you are looking for someone to bless in Jesus name

*Lord God, raise me up wherever I have been crippled that is bringing dishonor into my life in Jesus name

*Every garment of shame and dishonor designed for me catch fire now in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Chronicles 12:23-40, 1 Chronicles 13, 1 Chronicles 14 Romans 15:14-33 Psalm 90:1-10

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

“It is difficult to make a man miserable while he feels worthy of himself and claims kindred to the great God who made him.”

― Abraham Lincoln

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says “This day I am providing you the resources to complete the things I have given you to start. Yes, some situations make it appear as though you will not be able to complete the tasks at hand, but know today that the finishing Anointing rests upon you in Jesus name.


For more Prayers & counselling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...