header

header

Tuesday 4 September 2018

THE PRAYER THAT GET ANSWERS

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional) 

Tuesday 4th  September 2018

TOPIC: THE PRAYERS THAT GET ANSWERS (Part 3)

TEXT: “If we ask anything according to His will He hears us” (1John 5:14)

God wants to answer our prayers, but they must be prayers prayed according to His will. We cannot have faith outside the will of God and neither can we pray with the expectation to get answers if those things we are asking for are not promised in His word.

The Holy Scripture says ‘Now this is the confidence we have in approaching Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us and…we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him(1John 5:14,15). One of the ways we can be sure we are asking according to His word is to ask according to His word. Use a passage or a principle from scripture to back up what you are praying, for God said ‘I will hasten my word to perform it’ (Jer.1:12).
Sometimes there are things we want to pray for but we aren’t sure whether those things are God’s will for us according to scriptures. In this case we simply need to ask God to give it to us if it’s His will to do so. And to let us be satisfied with His decision. St. Augustine said, ‘O LORD grant that I may do thy will as if it were mine; so that thou mayest do my will as though it were thine’. D.L Moody said ‘spread ot your petition before God and then say ‘let thine will not mine be done’. One of the sweetest lessons I have learnt in the school of the Spirit is letting God chose for me

When we pray in harmony with God, we will have what we ask for. We may have to wait because God’s timing is part of His will, regardless of our waiting time if we keep believing and expecting, our answers will come. We can say ‘I may not see it yet but God has promised it to me, so it’s on its way. And if God doesn’t give us what we ask for, He will give us something better, if we keep walking in faith and keep an attitude of joy.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
*What scriptures are you standing on to make demand on God for your desires. If it’s will you can be sure He will make a way

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is at alive and at work. This day I declare that the promises of God for my life and destiny shall not fail. I take possession of my possessions. I receive speedy answers to my prayers. No delays, no denials in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father of mercy, thank you for your faithfulness over my life and destiny. Thank you for new day in Jesus name.

*I command every ancient gates of the place of my birth blocking my destiny advancement hear the word of the Lord, scatter by fire in Jesus name.

*Every covenant and evil manipulation of life through the sun be cancelled by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name

*Every covenant and evil manipulation of my through the moon, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name

*Every covenant and evil manipulation of my life through the earth be cancelled by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name

*Every covenant and evil manipulation of my life through the waters, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name

*Every covenant and evil manipulation of my life through the wind, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus in Jesus name

*Father God, insure and secure my life and that of my family members with blood of Jesus in Jesus name

*Thank you father God for your mercy and grace in my life in Jesus name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Kings 10, 2 Kings 11 Acts 24:1-27 Psalm 80:8-19

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

“When my precious Lord I find,
All my ardent passions glow;
Him with cords of love I bind,
Hold and will not let Him go."

-Charles Spurgeon

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The season of great rejoicing is come upon you and your household this day. therefore rejoice in His love and be glad in His salvation

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...