header

header

Thursday 27 September 2018

LIVING ON GOD'S ABUNDANCE

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 27th September 2018

TOPIC: LIVING IN GOD'S ABUNDANCE

TEXT:  "Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store"
(Deuteronomy 28:5).

Living in God's abundance is better than living on income gain due to personal efforts.
So many people live salary to salary and it seems they have barely enough money to make it until the end of every month.

In a world where recession has been rampant, some have suffered from lost wages or even job losses. Savings have dwindled and for many people have disappeared altogether. One of the key prophecies God spoken to Israel through the mouth of Moses was that if the people would keep trusting God in hard times, God would see to it that restoration hovered over their storehouse. This was speaking of excess resources that are set aside for future use. God was preparing Israel to not be moved by circumstances that didn’t seem to be going like they wanted. He wanted them to know that no matter what, even when resources were lean or hard to find, He would see to it that blessing would return to their savings and storehouse. God wants to pour excess into your life even when it seems that there is not enough provision to go around. We have to believe it simply because God is supernatural. It’s abundance in the midst of scarcity that shows the glorious power of God in action. We need to expect that kind of outpouring because we serve the Lord who turns scarcity  into excess and abundance!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Trust the LORD to supply your needs according to His riches in glory...

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that I am blessed in my going out and my coming in, the fruit of my body, and the works of my hands are blessed, my provisions are running over and I live in God’s abundance in Jesus name


PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name

*Father God, this day open the store house of heaven for divine abundance to me and my family in Jesus name

*My Father, break the yoke of hardship over me and family in Jesus name

*Father God let the anointing for increase and multiplication rest on the works of my hands in Jesus name

*Father God, turn my shortage to abundance in Jesus name

*Every curse of lack and poverty over my life break by fire in Jesus name

*Father bring me, my career, my destiny out of the wilderness of life into your abundance in Jesus name

*O Lord unplug all the channels of your blessing for endless flow of your abundance to my life in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Chronicles 11, 1 Chronicles 12:1-22 Romans 14:19-23, Romans 15:1-13 Psalm 89:46-52

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down."

-- Charles F. Kettering

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says today “Watch Me increase the excess now, says the
Lord. For where you felt like there was just barely enough to get by, I shall provide not only enough, but more than enough so that your shortage becomes excess in this time.”



For more Prayers and Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...