header

header

Thursday 6 September 2018

THE PRAYER THAT GET ANSWERS (Part 5)

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 6th September 2018

TOPIC: THE PRAYER THAT GET ANSWERS (Part 5)

TEXT: “….Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.”(John 16:23 KJV)

Getting results in prayers has never been made easier when you understand the power in the name of Jesus Christ. Jesus Himself said the father will honour any cheque that you present in heaven with my name on it. And the greatest of the news is there is no limitation to what you can obtain from the father in His name.  The name of Jesus is the only name that get results in three worlds: in heaven, on earth and underneath the earth (Phil 2:9). Heavens open when they hear it, hell tremble at mention of it and the earth stand still in honour of that name.

You can only use the name of Jesus effectively when you understand the following:
(1)When you acknowledge Him as LORD. Saul of Tarsus knew about Jesus, but when he met Him face to face on his way to Damascus, it revolutionized his life(Act 9:3 ). The same will happen when you make Jesus the Lord of your life. If you haven’t done that do it now (2) You can only use the name of Jesus effectively in prayer when you have an intimate relationship with Him. David wrote ‘one thing I desire of the Lord that will I seek after, that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, and to inquire in His temple(Psalm 27:4). Please mark the word desire, seek, dwell, behold and inquire. Paul uses the marriage to illustrate our relationship with Christ.(Eph5:25-32). The moment you say ‘I do’ you have the right to use your husband’s name. (3) You can only use the name of Jesus effectively when you are convinced of its power. Don’t use His name if don’t believe that He is able and willing to do what He says. And He alone can do that when you stand on His word and practice His principle in the affairs of your life. Any time you use His name in prayer you backed by the authority of God’s kingdom and heaven is obligated to give you what you have asked for. 

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
*Take time daily (preferably before you get out of bed for your devotion) to meditate on the name of JESUS

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that I have power and solutions through the name of Jesus. I gain  total dominion over every spell of life, I take back the control of my life and destiny and I receive supernatural answers to my prayers in Jesus name. Amen

PRAYER
*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this great day in Jesus name

*I command my life and career to bring forth signs and wonders this month and this day  in Jesus name

*I command all obstacles to my destiny fulfillment this month and this day be uprooted now in Jesus name

* Father God from this day, move  me from nothingness to bountifulness and from scarcity to plenty  in Jesus name

* God's Undeniable wonders, what are you waiting for, begin to manifest in my life and family this month and this day in Jesus name

*Father God, turn my wondering in wonders in Jesus name

*Father decorate my life with your favour for notable achievements in life this month and this day in Jesus name

*Father God, in the name of your Son Jesus I lay claim to…………………….this month in Jesus name

*Father God, let your peace take over my life and family this day in Jesus name

*Father God, visit my life unusual goodness and with your loving kindness in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Kings 14:23-29, 2 Kings 15 Acts 25:23-27, Acts 26:1-23 Proverbs 16:18-27

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

“I have a great need for Christ; I have a great Christ for my need”

-Charles Spurgeon

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

I declare that what people have written off and  said ‘can’t be done’ in your life becomes a song of testimony for you this month in Jesus name




For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...