header

header

Monday 10 September 2018

REAPING THE HARVEST BY FAITH

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels



LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Monday 10th September 2018

TOPIC:  CONNECTING TO THE HARVEST BY FAITH

TEXT:  “Now Faith  is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of the things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses] (Hebrews 11:1 AMP).

Faith is the arm that you need to stretch forth in to order to receive the harvest of answers that God has promised you. The harvest of good answers (Hosea 2:21-23 ) the LORD promised us can only be received by faith.

The main foundation of Christianity is believing in what we cannot see with our physical eyes. That begins with believing in Jesus even while we cannot see Him physically. However, that shouldn’t be our only experience with faith. We need to have faith in all of God’s promises this way. We believe them without question until they manifest in our lives. Hebrews 11:1 says faith becomes all the proof we need. It’s the title deed that the harvest we are seeking exists and belongs to us. We can build that kind of faith by reading God’s Word and getting it into our hearts (see Rom. 10:17). When you read and meditate regularly on the written promises of God, they begin to become just as real to you as if you were seeing them with your natural eye. When we build that kind of faith in us, eventually we live out what we believe internally. This is the kind of faith we need when the enemy is putting pressure on us. Connect to the good things the LORD intends to bring into your life today.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Today stretch forth your arm of faith and take that which is yours

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that supernatural results are manifesting in my life, the wonders of God’s mercy and grace is showing forth in my life and circumstances in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day/week in Jesus name

*Father God, let your word come into speedy fulfillment in my life in Jesus name

*I dismiss and discard from my heart every thought, image or picture of failure  in Jesus name

*I cancel all ungodly delay to the manifestation of my harvest in Jesus name.

* Father God let your angels go the harvest field of this world  and gather the harvest of uncommon answers into my life in Jesus

* Father God hasten your promises of good things into performance in my life this week in Jesus name

* Father God let there be turbulence, re-arrangement, revision, re-organization and re-routing of situations and circumstances to give birth to my miracle this week in Jesus name

*I bind, plunder and render to nothing every anti-testimony, anti-miracle and anti-prosperity forces at work against my harvest of good things in Jesus name

*I command every hole siphoning my miracles signs and wonders from my life, to be blocked by fire now in Jesus name.

*Father God thank you for hearing and answering my prayer in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
2 Kings 18, 2 Kings 19:1-13 Acts 27:13-44 Psalm 82:1-8

191 2 Kings 19:14-37, 2 Kings 20 Acts 28:1-16 Psalm 83:1-18

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

Faith is the voice of your spirit that says ‘yes’ to what God has promised you

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*The Sovereign LORD says this day “I am bringing you into a new season where despair gives way to hope and hope turns into a flurry of joyful manifestations of my grace and glory in your life. Get ready like Peter’s fishing boat you are coming into UNCOMMON HARVEST in the coming days……”




For more Prayers & counseling contact us at
Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedanielsgmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...