header

header

Monday 29 October 2018

GOD'S GUIDING LIGHT

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Monday 29th October 2018

TOPIC:  GOD’S GUIDING LIGHT

TEXT …Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper (2 Chronicles 20:20).

The prophets are God’s guiding lights that shine as it were in a dark place. And its of utmost importance that we know how to relate with them so as to get to the final and glorious destinations ordained for us by God;
There are two men in Scripture, both named Saul, who didn’t give heed to the prophets God sent them. The first was King Saul of Israel who disobeyed Samuel, causing him to lose His Kingdom and eventually get beheaded by the Philistines (see 1 Sam. 13:10-14; 31:9). The second Saul, who later became Paul, was warned not to go to Jerusalem by a group of prophetic disciples and then also by the prophet Agabus (see Acts 21:4,11-12). The Spirit had even warned him of it during his own private prayer time (see Acts 22:17-18). However, in spite of these warnings, Paul went there anyhow. Like King Saul, he too lost his head.

Jehoshaphat, on the other hand, in Second Chronicles 20:20 valued the prophets and told Judah to listen to them. His wise instruction resulted in the army of Judah defeating the Ammonites in battle.

Think about some prophetic words that you need to believe and follow. God has given them so you can gain insight into His plan and use them to pray and seek His wisdom. You don’t need to worry about when they will come to pass, just do your part to respect and believe God’s genuine prophets. Then rest assured that doing so will cause you to prosper and succeed today!

WORD CONFESSION
I am the evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and is at work. I declare this day that none of the words that God has spoken to me will fall to the ground. Its my season of manifold answers: God is answering to me, heaven will answer to me, the earth will answer to me my efforts shall not be wasted in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for this great and wonderful day in Jesus name

*Father thank you for the prophetic light that you’ve have given me in Jesus name

*Lord God, every power contesting for my prophecy be destroyed by fire in Jesus name

*O Lord, every power set to deny me of my manifold answers this season, be destroyed in Jesus name

*Lord God as I go into this day let the Angels that bring heavenly answers locate me in Jesus name

*I command that all delayed prophecies in my life, begin to manifest by fire in Jesus name

*Lord position me this day for a prophetic fulfillment in Jesus name

*Lord God what I will do to lose your prophectic light in my life, help me not to do it in Jesus name

*Lord, grant me the grace to wait for my fullness of time and season in Jesus name

*Lord God thank you for answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Chronicles 35:20-27, 2 Chronicles 36 2 Corinthians 3:7-18 Psalm 104:19-30

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great."

--John D. Rockefeller

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

• I decree your final emergence as a major voice and influence in that field of endevour. For I am making you and raising you as my contact person in that career. So I am putting upon you my wisdom, unique skills  and favour that will distinguish you among your equals……

• This day The LORD is giving  you assistance beyond the natural, the HELPER of the helpless will locate you in Jesus name


For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...