header

header

Friday 19 October 2018

SPEAK LIFE INTO YOUR SITUATION

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Friday 19th October 2018

TOPIC: SPEAK LIFE INTO YOUR SITUATION

TEXT:  "Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind,
prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus
saith the Lord God; Come from the four winds, O
breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they
may live" (Ezekiel 37:9).


Wind has a powerful symbolism as it is often
identified with the Holy Spirit. Of course, there
are many types of wind in Scripture—some were
winds of destruction (see Mark 4:37; Acts 27:14-
15), while others were winds from God that
came to breathe life and blessings. One such
example was the wind of the Holy Spirit on the
Day of Pentecost. This kind of wind typifies the
breath of God upon something. In the valley of
dry bones, Ezekiel spoke life to the group of dry
bones, causing them to come together and form
what resembled people (see Ezek. 37:1-10).
Then the Lord commanded the prophet to speak
to the wind so that the lifeless figures would
receive breath. The wind came into them,
causing them to live and stand up as a great
army. God has a breath of wind to blow upon the
lifeless things He wants raised up in our lives.
Sure they may look like nothing more than a
group of dry bones right now, scattered across
what looks to be a depressing valley. However,
today God wants to breathe life on these things
that you gave up on. It’s time to speak to the
wind.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Keep speaking over your situation till your desired change come

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today, I declare that I receive the fresh breath of the Holy Spirit. The life of God is flowing through every veins and arteries in my body. My spirit, soul and body is renewed and invigorated in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day in Jesus name

*Holy Spirit, breath on me afresh in Jesus name

*Holy Spirit, locate and heal any hidden sickness and disease in my body in Jesus name

*O Lord God, renew and increase my strength in Jesus name

*Every arrow of sickness and disease back fire now in Jesus name

*Every Arrow of untimely death back fire now in Jesus name

*By the blood of Jesus me and my family are shielded from every demonic attack of sickness and disease in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for keeping me and my family in divine health in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Chronicles 13, 2 Chronicles 14, 2 Chronicles 15 1 Corinthians 14:20-40 Psalm 101:1-8

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet.  through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved."

-- Helen Keller

PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

*I release the fresh breath of the Holy Spirit into every department of your life and I command new life, new strength, and new motion into every part of your being in Jesus name

*I declare prophetically that as the wind brought quals into the camp of Israel in the wilderness. The wind of the Spirit will blow unprecedented prosperity and goodness your way today in Jesus name

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...