header

header

Wednesday 17 October 2018

THE COMING GLORY

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wednesday 17th October 2018

TOPIC: THE COMING GLORY

TEXT "Behold, he cometh with clouds…" (Revelation 1:7).


When you think about how many times in the
Bible God’s glory descended upon His people, it
makes you feel a sense of awe. When Moses
met with God on Mount Sinai, the cloud of glory
covered the mountain (see Exod. 24:15). The
same cloud filled the temple in Second
Chronicles 5:13. When Jesus was transfigured
before His disciples, the cloud of glory
overshadowed them (see Mark 9:7). Not only did
the glory of the Lord appear as a cloud, it
appeared as a bright, fiery light. The shepherds
at Jesus birth experienced it in Luke 2:9. Saul
experienced it on the road to Damascus (see
Acts 9:3). We also know when the day of Jesus’
glorious return comes that He will arrive in the
clouds of God’s glory according to Revelation 1:7
and Matthew 24:30.
We see all through the Bible that God’s cloud of
glory manifested in unexpected places, on
unexpected people, and in unusual ways. We
shouldn’t only expect to experience the glory in a
church service. It can manifest upon you
anywhere and in any location. I believe you
should expect the glory to manifest at any
moment upon you today!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Be on the look out for sudden manifestation of God's glory today

WORD CONFESSION

I walk in new realms of glory today. The beauty of God is manifesting in every area of my life in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for this great day that you have made for me to rejoice and be glad

*Father God, let your glory manifest in a new way upon me today in Jesus name

*Father God, position me to see your glory today in Jesus name

*Father God, let your glory change me and make me a new person in Jesus name

*Father God, let a fresh touch of your goodness rest on me and my family today in Jesus name

*Father God, give me fresh insight and revelation into things that pertain to my destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

*Father God, give me a gloroius testimony concerning.........................in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Song 5, Song 6, Song 7, Song 8 1 Corinthians 12:27-31, 1 Corinthians 13:1-13 Psalm 100:1-5

QUOTE OF THE DAY

“The beginning is always today.” —

Mary Wollstonecraft

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

Today, “Begin to look for My glory in places and at
times that you least expect it. For I desire to
manifest Myself upon you as fire and light.
Expect to sense My glory as you go about your
routine, and know that it shall descend upon you
like a cloud today"

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...