header

header

Wednesday 31 October 2018

WINNING LIFE''S BATTLE GOD'S WAY

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wednesday 31st October 2018

TOPIC: WINNING LIFE''S  BATTLE GOD'S WAY

TEXT: “The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? Speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward: but lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea” (Exodus 14:14-16).

Our God is a fighter and He always uses simple strategies to win great battles. In our text, Israel was confronted with a challenge that stagnated their faith; they were hedged in between what one can call ‘the devil and bloody red sea’. With nowhere to go Moses cried to the Lord and He told Moses to divide the sea using the rod in his hand. There is something the Lord will want you to do to surmount the odds against your advancement in life.

Many years ago, there was a point in our lives that it seemed like there was one storm after another. I am sure every believer can say “ditto” to that! We felt like we were in a tornado with only moments of relief. Our pastor back then gave us some simple but incredible wisdom. He said, “Though there are many storms, there is only one devil.” That really took the magnitude out of our problems. The devil was behind all of it and we needed to use our authority and keep pressing forward. Sometimes, our tendency is to retreat or beg God. In the Scripture above, the Lord told Moses, “Why are you crying to Me? Use your rod, Moses, and go forward!” God knew He had put authority in Moses’ rod! We have been given our rod of authority through Jesus’ Name. Ephesians 2:6 says we are seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above all evil powers and might. So don’t retreat from the devil today, just raise your rod of authority and move forward!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Today seek and follow God's strategy in that situation that is challenging your faith.

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that my life is moving forward regardless of the circumstances and happenstances my life. My stumbling blocks are become my stepping stones in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father I thank you for this wonderful day that you have made for me and my family to rejoice and be glad in Jesus name.

*I command every storm around my life to be silenced in Jesus name

*Father God by your power move my career and destiny forcefully forward in Jesus name

*Father God, let the power of stagnation and limitation slowing down the prophetic journey of my life break by fire in Jesus name.

*Father God, make a glorious highway for my destiny advancement in Jesus name

*Father God, turn every stumbling block into stepping stones unto my next higher level in Jesus name

*Father God, straighten out every crookedness on pathway to destiny fulfillment in Jesus name.

*I take authority over every power that keeps me going round in circles of non- progress and non-achievements in Jesus name

*Lord God, unblocked my life and move career and destiny speedily forward in Jesus name

*I receive my songs of testimony of testimony before this week is over in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Micah 5, Micah 6, Micah 7 2 Corinthians 5:1-10 Proverbs 21:17-26

INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE OF THE DAY

“The floods have lifted up O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lifed up their waves. The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.”

-Psalmist

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*Whatever the enemy has used to hedge you in and hold you back are terminated now. Your way of escape is opened in Jesus name

*I release upon you grace for new motion and speed for greater achievements in Jesus name

For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...