header

header

Monday 8 October 2018

RE-IGNITE YOUR PASSION

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Monday 8th October  2018

TOPIC:  RE-IGNITE YOUR PASSION

TEXT:  "And Gideon came to Jordan, and passed over, he, and the three hundred men that were with him, faint, yet pursuing them" (Judges 8:4).


Passion can be described as an intense emotion that compels action. It’s what keeps driving you in the direction of the fulfillment of your God giving dream regardless of the circumstance and situation surrounding you.

God gives everyone a dream for their future. Some are short-term and others are lifelong dreams. Many times the process to realizing those dreams is challenging and takes far longer than anticipated. Perhaps you have become weary in pursuing your dreams. A good biblical example of someone who was weary but kept pursuing was Gideon and his 300-man army. The Bible says his men were “faint, yet pursuing”
(Judg. 8:4). If you are feeling weary, there are some principles that may help. First, decide if your dream is truly from God. If so, there will be confirmations from others and circumstances will begin to align leading up to it. If these factors exist but there’s still a hold up, ask the Holy Spirit to guide you to the reasons. Perhaps there
are some areas holding you back that need adjustment. We all need to reassess our
direction sometimes. It could also be a timing issue and nothing more. The key is that once you know your dream is from God, keep pursuing it with passion. Determined pursuit creates success. Sure, you may feel faint sometimes, but that’s often when you are the closest to breakthrough, so never give up,  keep pursuing your dream today!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Keep focusing on your dream till your a fresh fire is ignited in you

WORD CONFESSION

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare the zeal of the Lord is at work in me, and so today, I am overcoming barriers, I am making mew inroads into success, and I am taking new territories in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new day and new week in Jesus name

*Father God, go before me into this week as a consuming fire and make a way for me where there is no way in Jesus name
O Lord God, renew my passion to fulfill my dream today in Jesus name

*O Lord God, let the power of dormancy and retardation affecting my dream be destroyed in Jesus name

*O Lord God, breathe new life for activation into my dream in Jesus name

*O Lord God Let the power for positive turnaround rest on my life this week in Jesus name

*O Lord God send help for my lifting and success this week in Jesus name

*Every dream killers and hijackers around life, die in Jesus name

*The provision that will activate my vision, locate me this day in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Chronicles 1:1-17 1 Corinthians 6 Psalm 94:1-11

Ecclesiastes 1, Ecclesiastes 2, Ecclesiastes 3:1-22 1 Corinthians 7:1-16 Psalm 94:12-23

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY
Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice: for the Lord will do great things.
Joel 2:21 KJV
I decree that as you go into this week, you will ENCOUNTER the great works of God in JESUS name



For more Prayers and Counselling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...