header

header

Tuesday 2 October 2018

STRENGTH TO CONQUER THE LAND

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

                                                       LIGHT FOR THE WAY                                                  
(Daily Devotional)
               
Tuesday 2nd October 2018

TEXT: STRENGTH TO CONQUER THE LAND

TEXT: "The Lord has kept me alive, as He has said, these forty five years, ever since the Lord spoke this word to Moses"

In Joshua 14 we read that Caleb asked for the portion of the inheritance that was promised him by Moses. At that time Caleb was already eighty five years old.

When his age mates were thinking of retirement or may be preparing for death, he was making moves that will significantly change his life and the life of others around him. He did not allow his advancing age to prevent him from believing that God would honour His promise given forty five years earlier (v:10-12). As one of the scouts sent out by Moses to spy the land, he saw large cities inhabited by powerful people of great stature ( num.13:28-33). But Caleb was faithful to God and believe that God would help Isreal conquer the land. At the age of eighty five years Caleb was still strong physically and his faith was unwavering. He trusted that God would help him conquer the land even though it still had Giants. Like Caleb, we must not allow, age, our personal giants, obstacles or unfulfilled promises- even as the year is been wound up- to prevent us from believing that God still and will honor His word to us.
So Joshua blessed Caleb with his portion of the land, fulfilling God forty five years old promise. Today, God is blessing you with the portion of what He promised you. Go and take possession!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Despise whatever you think is the reason for God not coming through for you.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that God's word concerning my life and destiny will not fail. I go into this day to experience rapid fulfillment of God's promises in my life in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for bringing me and my family into this new week in Jesus name.

*Father God, let your word begin to have speedy fulfillment in my life and career this week in Jesus name

*Father God, position me for divine fulfillment in Jesus name.

*Father God, let sudden battle against God's promises in my life causing delayed fulfillment be scatter by fire in Jesus name.

*Father God, let every hidden covenants raging against my inheritance and destiny possessions be dissolved in Jesus name
.
*Father God, let the powers sponsoring lateness in my destiny fulfillment catch fire now in Jesus name

*Father God, accelerate to fulfillment the divine events that still must happen year in my life in Jesus name

*Father God I reject carry over of 2018 blessing to 2019 in Jesus name.

*Father God, let your hand rest on my life for the the speed of the  over takers in Jesus name

*Father God, impart me with strength to confront and conquer the giants in my promise land in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Chronicles 19, 1 Chronicles 20, 1 Chronicles 21 1 Corinthians 1:18-31, 1 Corinthians 2:1-5 Psalm 91:1-8

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"God's promises may seem delayed but it's never denied"

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY
The Sovereign Lord says today "I am making an end to waiting in your life. And I am accelerating you into a sooner than later outcome, so fasten your seat belts, because I am moving you in my purpose at a new speed. I will hasten my word to perform it.

For more information
Contact us at
Fragrance of Christ Church Int'l
08098863321; 08136677555
Email: fragrancelag@yahoo.com; tundedaniels@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...