header

header

Saturday 13 October 2018

GOD'S SEAL OF OWNERSHIP

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 13th October 2018

TOPIC: GOD'S SEAL OF OWNERSHIP

TEXT:  "Now it is God who makes both us and you stand
firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of
ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts
as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come " (2 Corinthians 1:21-22)

When Jacob wrestled all night with the angel, his
thigh was thrown out of joint in such a dramatic
way that it permanently marked Jacob’s life (see
Gen. 32:24-32). It caused him to call the place in
which it happened Peniel, which means face of
God. Jacob described it saying, “I have seen God
face to face, and my life is preserved” (Gen.
32:30). He had an encounter with God that
“marked” his thigh, which became the mark of a
divine purpose. That purpose was seen when his
name Jacob (deceiver) was changed to Israel
(God prevails). He went from being a deceiver to
one who represented the prevailing power of God
as the offspring that ultimately became the
nation of Israel.
God has marked you for a purpose today. He so
believes in you that He has placed a seal of
ownership on you to show you His guarantee. It
doesn’t matter what others say you cannot do;
even if they laugh at you now, know that God
sees who you will be. Stand firm in that today!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Surrender your life totally to the LORD and let Him have His way in your life today

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that
the seal of the Holy Spirit is upon my life. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Amen

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God. I thank you for your love and grace in my life and family in Jesus name

*Father God, visit me with your mercy and change my story for good in Jesus name

*Father God, let your glory be seen in my life and family in this season in Jesus name

*Father God, let the blood of Jesus wipe away every evil mark from my life in Jesus name.

*Father God, by your mercy turn my wonderings into divine wonders and testimonies in Jesus name

*Father God, where the help of man has failed supernatural help to me for accelerated breaktthroughs in this season in Jesus name

*I command every consistent battle over my career, marriage, health and destiny, be terminated now in Jesus name.

*Thank you Father for hearing my prayers and for giving me songs of victory in every department of my life in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Chronicles 2, 2 Chronicles 3, 2 Chronicles 4, 2 Chronicles 5:1 1 Corinthians 9:19-27, 1 Corinthians 10:1-13 Psalm 97:1-12

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"When God lay claim to a person's life, it excuses him from living a cheapened life."

PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

Today I declare that Lord, you are marked for a unique purpose in
this life. Through the name of the LORD  you will  accomplish
great things because you have been   anointed for a life of divine wonder and praise.


For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...