header

header

Wednesday 13 February 2019

BREAK INTO YOUR FUTURE (Part 2)

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wednesday 13th February  2019



TOPIC:  BREAK FREE INTO YOUR FURURE (Part 2)

 TEXT: “…Speak unto the children of Israel that they go forward” (Exodus 14:15kjv)

Experiencing multiple fulfilments  is a choice that must be made by no one else but you. God has ordained a glorious destiny for us but we must make conscious choice and effort to embrace that that destiny. The choice to be all that God wants you to be is also a choice never to remain whom you have always being. It was a difficult choice for the Israel, though they left Egypt but they couldn’t break away from their past so as to embrace their future. In the second part of this series I will show you the last five things you must break away from so as to fulfill our God given destiny:

6) Break away from negative perception about life: The way we see life many times hinders our destiny journey. Such perceptions like thinking that life is meant to be fair. Some accepts life challenges as fate of destiny. Negative mentality is the chief reason for destiny paralysis.

7) Break free from assumptions and self-doubts: Assumption is the mother of frustration. To assume something will never work before trying is a one way ticket to nowhere land. The children of Israel were already talking about dying at the red sea when God’s Promised Land was waiting for them (Exo.14:12).

8) Break free from blaming others for where you are: the Israelites couldn’t stop blaming Moses for bringing them to that point. That should sounds very familiar to pastors who get blamed for that that is happening and not happening in life of their member. To move forward you must take your eyes off who has done what to you unto God and where He is taking you.

9) Break free from operating on other people’s timeline: What God has done for others He can and will do for you but in His own time, and regardless of how old you think you are; for instance, Barack Obama finished his career as the president of the U.S.A when he turned 55 years while Donald Trump stepped into that same office when he turned 70 years old. Don’t look at others to determine your life journey. God can still do something great with you.

10) Break free from making excuses: Many people have excused from destiny fulfillment because they make too many excuses. They always have a reason why something can’t be done. Like the lazy man who refuses to go to his field because he is always seeing lions outside (see Pro.22:13). The day stop making excuses is the day we begin to live the life that God has truly called us to live.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Bishop David once said “we all hear the same thing but we don’t do the same thing”. Please let engage in the practice of the above so our profiting may appear unto all   

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare that I  take my place among the princes of my people; I take my place at the higher places of life. I am celebrating the faithfulness of God in every area my life in Jesus name  


PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this wonderful day in Jesus name

*Father God, by the power of the Holy Spirit, I break from negative mentality in Jesus name

*Father God, by the power of the Holy Spirit, I break free from the bondage to self-doubts, unbelief and fear in Jesus name

*Father God, by the power of the Holy Spirit, I break free from the spirit of slothfulness and distractions  in Jesus name

*Father God, by the power of the Holy Spirit I break free from demonic hold on my life and destiny in Jesus name

*Father God, by the power of the Holy Spirit, I break free from demonic manipulations and controls of my life and destiny in Jesus name

*Father God, by the power of the Holy Spirit I break free from curses and spells holding my destiny bound in Jesus name

*Father God, by the power of the Holy Spirit, I break free from the spirit of delays and denials to my destiny fulfillment in Jesus name

*Father God, by the power of the Holy Spirit, catapult me into the glorious destiny you have prepared for me in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Esther 1, Esther 2:1-18Revelation 2:18-29, Revelation 3:1-6Psalm 140:6-13

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

“You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one”

-Anonymous

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

I declare today that any power sponsoring delays and causing you to lag behind in journey of life to shatter now. I decree restoration of lost seasons in your life. I command the hand that came upon Elijah for supernatural speed to come upon you JESUS name.



For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...