header

header

Tuesday 19 February 2019

LIVING YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)


Tuesday  19th February 2019

TOPIC : LIVING YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST

TEXT:  "I have come that they have life and have it more abundantly"(John 10:10)

Living life to the fullest is qualitatively different than merely existing. People travel great distances and spend huge amount of money trying to find happiness and enjoy life. There is a sign over the entrance of Disneyland that reads "Welcome to the happiest place on earth". I wonder if one truly find fulfilments in such places.  True fulfilment is found only in Christ Jesus. In fact, Jesus said that one of His mission was to enable us live life to the fullest. "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it abundantly"(John 10:10). He came so that we could experience life to the full--not according to the standards of a fallen world, but life as it intended to be. It is life according to the designs and desires of the creator of life.
By coming to provide forgiveness for rebellious, broken people, Jesus has made it possible for us to live a life of joy and hope in the world of despair.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Stay connected to Jesus so as to continually enjoy the fullness of the life God has provided through Him.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work.  Today, I  declare that I live the fullness of life in Christ Jesus. My needs are abundantly provided for in Jesus name.


PRAYER POINT

*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over me and my family in Jesus mighty name.

*Father God,  thank you for the abundant life you have provided for me and my family in Jesus name.

*Father God, today I receive by faith the fullness of the life that Jesus died and rose again to make possible on my life in Jesus name

*Father God,  open the doors to the warehouse of abundance unto me this day in Jesus name

*Father God,  I rebuke and cast out the spirit of poverty and scarcity from my life in Jesus mighty name

*Father God,  give me the required wisdom to tap into your abundance in Jesus name

*Father God, my life is available connect me to the source of all unending supplies in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezra 1, Ezra 2:1-67Revelation 8, Revelation 9:1-12Psalm 144:9-15

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"He who ienjoys God's abundance is he who is first abundantly enriched within"

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

I declare prophetically over your life today that God's  abundant Mercy will preserve you, His Grace will lift you. His Faithfulness will sustain you and your family in Jesus



For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...