header

header

Tuesday 5 February 2019

COMMANDING THE YEAR ( PART 1 )

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY ( Daily Devotional )

Tuesday  5th February 2019

TOPIC : COMMANDING THE YEAR (part  1)

TEXT: "Blessed be the  Lord who daily loadeth with benefits, even the God of our salvation " (Psalm 68: 11)

God has loaded this year with His goodness,  mercy and blessing for you. Every day of this year is pregnant and under a divine mandate and pressure to release the best of all that The Lord has to offer. But we have the responsibility to take delivery of what God has made possible unto us. If we must command the year to deliver all that God has promised us, we need to STAY CONNECTED Him - The source of life and all the good things of life ( see James 1:17). Your connection to God is what will determine your collections from Him. Remember a river that despises it's source will run dry. How do stay connected so as to we guarantee unending supplies this year?  (1)Stay connected to God in unconditional loving relationship. God's love provokes the release of God's best gifts (see John 3:16)

(2) Stay connected to God in service with all your heart. Until you are useful to God you can't be fruitful in life. Get involved in the service of God in the local church and watch Him bless every area of your life (see Exodus 23: 25).

(3 ) Stay connected to God in instant and dedicated obedience. Obedience is the pathway to prosperity(see Job 36:11). Don't negotiate your bkessing away. Over analysis is the reason for destiny paralysis, whatever He tells you to do, do it (see John 2:5). Whenever you obey Him you create a season of God ordering your steps into all He has laid up for you in the new year.  So stay connected!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
If you notice that heaven is not answering to you simply check your connection.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work.  I declare today that I am of God and I belong to God, I declare today because I am connected to God, I am connected to all that He has promised me this day and this year in Jesus Mighty name.  Amen

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God, I thank you for this great and wonderful day in Jesus name.

*Father God, thank you for all you have loaded into this year for me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, I recieve grace to love you more and more in Jesus name

*Father God, I rededicate my myself for a lifetime of unconditional and irrevocable service to you and to my generation in Jesus name.

*Father God, today I ask that you give me the heart to obey you unconditionally in all areas of my life and endeavors in Jesus name

*In the name of Jesus I command this day, this month, this year to release for me all the goodness and glory, that have been loaded into you for now !

*I command any demonic power disconnecting me from God's  best for me this day, this month, this year,  be destroyed by fire in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for all you have done and will do for me today in Jesus name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Daniel 8:15-27, Daniel 9:1-191 John 2:28-29, 1 John 3:1-10Proverbs 29:10-18

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"You can't put God first and come last in life"

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

Today by the power of the Holy Spirit I connect to solutions,  I connect you to God's divine aupplies, and to the miracle signs and wonders prepared for you this day in Jesus mighty name.


For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...