header

header

Friday 8 February 2019

COMMANDING THE YEAR ( PART 4 ) -THE FORCE OF PARTNERSHIP

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

                                                
Friday 8th February 2019



TOPIC:  COMMANDING THE YEAR ( PART 4) 'THE FORCE OF PARTNERSHIP

TEXT:   "How good when people live together in unity" (psalm 133;1)


Partneship happens when two more people come together with the soul objective of achieving a given objective.  It's when the whole is greater than its parts. And creating positive  partnership is not just having the right people but having quality people at the right  place, at the right time, focusing on the right goal.

The LORD  will bring people on board your prophetic journey to work with you to fullfil all that He has planned every day of this year. You have got to develop others first mentality if you must make the best of the quality people the Lord is bringing into your life.
 I read that after world war II Chester Nimtz, Chief of US Naval operations wanted to keep alive public interest in naval aviation. As a result The Blue Angels Naval Flight Demonstrations Squadron was created and performed its first operation in one year. To this day the team has clear objectives. They select only qualified candidates who consistently operate at peak performance. After been carefully screened, pilot must receive sixteen votes from the existing members. If one votes no, the candidate is out of the race. No reason or explanation required, that's the level of trust and respect the members have for one another's judgment. As a blue Angel, your team becomes your family. And when a new member is enlisted, you entrust him with your life. Making by the squad isn't the most important thing either. You are responsible for playing your part, demonstrating your value and pursuing excellence on daily basis. Nothing short of total commitment is accepted. Being a team player can be challenging but it can also be most rewarding in term of results and fulfillment. Are you a soul trader or team player? Are you loyal and reliable? When the chips are down, can others rely on you to put their interest ahead of your own?

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Go through the list of your friends,  who would you say is helping you to achieve your greatest results?

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that those that matter to the fulfillment of my proohetic destiny are connected to me. I declare my life is making forcefully progress in Jesus mighty name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family to this great and wonderful day in Jesus name

*Father God give me grace and the humility to be useful to my organization and to my generation in Jesus name

*Father God, sharpen my cutting edge for greater impact in Jesus name

*Father God let the potentials you have loaded me with begin to manifest in the name of Jesus 

*Father God, let my career, business and destiny glory begin to shine forth where you have placed me in Jesus name

*Father God, give the wisdom to be a better team player in Jesus name

*Father God, give me the strength for maximum performance every day in Jesus name

*Father God connect me this day to the people that matter to the fulfillment of my proohetic destiny in Jesus name.

*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Haggai 1, Haggai 2:1-232 John 1:1-13Proverbs 29:19-27


INSPIRATIONAL  QUOTE OF THE DAY

Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”

-Henry Ford

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

I decree the scheduling of supernatural appointments and connections to people that the LORD has sent to be a ladder to your multiple fulfilments today and always in Jesus name.




For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...