header

header

Saturday 2 February 2019

THE PROPHETIC HELPING HAND

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 2nd February 2019

TOPIC:  THE PROPHETIC HELPING HAND

TEXT: “…And they prospered through the prophesying of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the son of Iddo. And they builded, and finished it…” (Ezra 6:14).

Prophecy is the mother of events. God cannot do nothing except those things that He has declared in His word through His servants that He would do. Therefore every destiny fulfillment is midwifed, sustained and perfected by the prophetic. It’s God’s power for divine prosperity.

Under the captivity of Babylon, rebuilding the temple was no easy undertaking. There were many roadblocks, but God saw them through to the end of the projects. While there were many things God did to prosper their project, one key method He used could easily be overlooked, but the Bible makes it very clear. God used prophecy to prosper them. Not only did they take an original word from the prophets, but as the prophets continued to prophesy and the people held onto their prophecies, they were prospered in building, and the Bible says it was the very thing that enabled them to finish the work. First Timothy says, “Timothy, my son, I am giving you this command in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by recalling them you may fight the battle well” (1 Tim. 1:18 NIV).

Think today of prophecies you have received. These can be either personal prophecies spoken specifically over you, or they can be prophecies spoken to a larger audience which you can add faith to and make your own. Either way, war with these prophecies and use them today to prosper your life and help you complete your race! And arrive at your God given destiny

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Take a hold of the prophetic word spoken over your life and believe the Lord for their fulfilments in your life

WORD CONFESSION

I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare this day that my prophetic destiny shall be fulfilled. None of the words spoken over amy life shall fail. I receive the grace for speedy fulfillment in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bring me and my family into this new month in Jesus name

*Lord, thank you for the prophecies over my life and destiny in Jesus name

*Anointing for uncommon exploits in its new month,  rest on me now in Jesus mighty name

*Lord God, let your presence go with me into this new month of uncommon exploits in Jesus name

*O Lord, go ahead of me into this new month and make a highway to my higher grounds in Jesus name

*I command the month of february to release for me every good thing the Lord has loaded into you for me in Jesus name

*You month of february hear the word of the Lord, bring forth God's goodness unto me abundantly in Jesus name

*Lord God, I command every battle over my prophecy this month to be terminated by fire now in Jesus name

*O Lord of time and season, let this season bring me and my family the best of what you’ve promised in Jesus name

*Lord God, let the grace for destiny fulfillment be released on my life in Jesus name

*Thank you Lord for giving me the best this month in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Daniel 4:19-37, Daniel 5:1-162 Peter 3Psalm 135:13-21

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

“True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us”
-Socrates

“The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.”

-Socrates

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

*As you enter into this new season, I open unto you the resources and the good treasures of heaven,
I command that whatever is needed for you to glorify and testify that indeed ‘God is good’  are hereby released for you in Jesus mighty name.



For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station
Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos
Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...