header

header

Friday 22 February 2019

HELP AT FOUR LEVELS

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Friday 22nd February 2019

TOPIC: HELP AT FOUR LEVELS

TEXT: "I bow my knees to the Father...that He would grant you...to be strengthened with might through His Spirit"(Ephesians 3: 14, 16)

God cares about everything we care about. Every little detail of our life is of concern to Him.
Jesus died in the cross to meet this four cardinal needs of your life.
The scriptures illustrates God's care in each of this areas:

1) Spiritual: Jesus prayed for His disciples: "Sanctify them by your truth?(John 17:17). Truth lead to spiritual understanding, eliminating confusion.

2) Physical: Peter had physical need--Released from prison. His friends prayed--and he got out(Acts 12:1-11). In God's care we find security, provision and rest.(Psalm 16:9)

3)Emotional: Often the psalmist asked God for relief from distress(PS 4:1; 18:6; 107:6-7). God brings hope and helps us to manage our pressures.

4) Mental: insight and wisdom are promised to those who cry out to God(Pro. 2:3-6; James 1:5-7). Through prayer and reading of His word, peace of God can be found.

Are you struggling? Ask God for spiritual, physical, emotional and mental assistance.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Ask for the help of God today as you go into this day and trust Him to locate you with divine assistance.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that God is at work in the situations of my life. I walk in the stability and comfort of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS
* Father God,  thank you for your faithfulness and grace that has brought me and my family into this new day in Jesus name

* Father God,  thank you for your help that is available for me and my family this day in Jesus name

* Father God , I cast my care upon you today knowing that you care for me in Jesus mighty name

* Father God,  send supernatural help to the areas of my life where I am struggling in Jesus name.

* Father God, let your mighty hand go into this day and get for me what my hand cannot reach in Jesus mighty name.

* Father God,  impart me with strength mentally and physically to accomplish all you have programmed into this day for me in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for meeting my spiritual, physical, emotional and mental needs in Jesus name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezra 6, Ezra 7:1-10Revelation 12, Revelation 13:1Psalm 145:8-13

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY
QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Work offers you a daily platform to discover the leader within. Its a chance, everyday, to reclaim more of the potential you've buried and to awaken the dormant relationship between the current you and your absolute best. Its an opportunity to express more of your latent creativity and a whole lot more of your precious humanity."

--ROBBIN SHARMA

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

Today I declare; recieve new strength for uncommon speed and exploits. Recieve new strength to mount up with wings as eagles, receive mew capacity for greater works and achievements now in Jesus mighty name


*The Sovereign Lord says today

"Watch this day for supernatural encounters and angelic intervention into the  situations of your life......

For more Prayers & counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l Modupe House
152 Iju Road by Conoil petrol station Fagba b / stop. Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel : 08136677555 or 08098863321

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...