header

header

Thursday 21 February 2019

OVERCOMING INTERNAL BATTLES

From The Desk of Pastor Tunde Daniels


LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday  21st February 2019

TOPIC: OVERCOMING INTERNAL BATTLES

TEXT: "I...have poured out my soul before the LORD" ( 1 Samuel 1:15)

Satan loves to distract us with critism, and he tries to get us to use it on others as well as ourselves. We judge prematurely and try to correct others before we know what they are saying. That's what Eli the priest did when Hannah was crying out to God. He interrupted her prayer and accused her of being drunk (1Samuel 1:12-14).
But God let us pour out our hearts to Him in full honesty (Psalm 62:8). The book of Psalms is full of the story and the prayers of a man that's fighting both internal and external battles. Regardless of what David went through he always knew what to do to overcome such battles--Pouring his soul to the Lord in prayers. In fact, the Psalms indicate that it is when David expressed his doubts and fears that God resolves them. Many psalms that begin in despair end in praise (22:42; 60;69;73).
When a battle is raging inside, pour out your soul before the Lord (1 Samuel 1:15). He can make sense of what seems senseless.
Pouring out your soul to God might not make God see things as we see them but instead it makes us see things the way God sees them.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Hand over your life struggles to God in prayer and leave them with Him. He knows how best to resolve them.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare. I cast my cares, worries and fears on the Lord, so I declare I am free from cares and concerns and I enjoy the good life provided for me in Christ Jesus.  Amen!

PRAYER POINT
* Father God, thank you for your grace and mercyover my life and family in Jesus name.

* Father God, thank you for the victory of Jesus on the cross of Calvary for me and my family in Jesus name

* Father God, let the power to live the victorious life rest on me now in Jesus name.

* Father God,  today I pour out my soul concerning____________. Turn this situation around to the glory and the praise of your name in Jesus name.

* Father God let any power sponsoring reoccurring problems in my life be destroyed by fire in Jesus name

* Father God, let me not be discouraged or dispaired by life challenges in Jesus mighty name

* Father God, let the grace to flourish regardless of the challenges around me rest on me now in Jesus.

*Father God,  thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus mighty name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezra 4:6-24, Ezra 5Revelation 11Psalm 145:1-7

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

" 'Lucky breaks' are
nothing more than unexpected rewards for intelligent choices we've chosen to make. Success doesn't just happen because someone's stars line up. Success, in business and personally, is something that's consciously created"

---ROBBIN SHARMA

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

I declare prophetically today that the power sponsoring crisis and challenges around your life be destroyed forever. I decree the release of God's unending solutions in the affairs of your life in Jesus mighty name.


For Prayers & Counseling contact us at

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

Modupe House, 152 Iju Road, By Conoil Filling Station

Fagba B/Stop Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...