header

header

Tuesday 30 July 2019

BREAKING YOUR OWN RECORD

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday  30th July 2019

TOPIC: BREAKING YOUR OWN RECORDS

TEXT: "Christ is your example follow in His step" (1Peter 2:21 TLB)

Life is a race, to be a true winner, you must compete against yourself, not somebody else. Out running your rival doesn't mean you ran your best race. You can win over another and still not fulfil your potential. To be your best, you must compete against yourself and break your own record to be declare a winner.  It's life biggest contest. A loser is a winner however many his losses, if he conquer himself. A winner is a loser however many his victories, if he losses in the battle over himself. Alexander the Great cinquer the world, yet cursed his own lack of self control. Victory over others may infact be the very thing that contributes to the winner's failure to conquer self. Winning makes him arrogant, independent, thoughtless and sometimes cruel. To put it in another way, its not another to you that makes the difference it's how you handle it. The one who stops maturing spiritually because he thought he knows the scriptures more than other, or has more success in life, is still far from what Christ planned for him.
Jesus is our example, He is our standard, let's follow in his example. Though he was tempted in all front, yet he didn't sin: He never lied, never answered back when insulted. When He suffered he didn't threaten to get even; He left his case in the hands of God who always judge fairly( 1 peter 2:21-23). Go ahead measure yourself by that standard! And when you see how far short you fall, get on your knees and ask God to mold and fashion your life into the full potential and the divine original He intended. Do that, and you win the biggest battle of all and you will set new record each time.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Today strive to do more than what you do previously in terms of input so you can have greater output.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that as I  press toward the mark, I break barriers, cross old limits and set new record in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over my life and family in Jesus name

*Father God, give me the insight and undestanding to know the potentials that you have loaded in me and how you have created me to operate in Jesus name

* Father God, I turn the contol of my life over to you, bring my life into full potential. Bring out the best in me in Jesus name

*Father God, let the grace for greater exploits rest on me now in Jesus name

*Father God, give me the  wisdom and undestanding  to maximize my potentials in Jesus name

*Father God, impart unto me the strength to break barriers, cross limits and set new record in my career in Jesus name

*Father God, today by the power of the Holy Spirit I confront and conquer every obstacle on my pathway to the top in life in Jesus name

*Father thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Samuel 24, 1 Samuel 25John 18:25-40Psalm 68:15-20

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"There is no limit in life except the one you set on your own mund"

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

Today,  The LORD gives you new wings to rise  to rise above every limitations into greater heights of achiements in your field of endeavor in Jesus mighty name!



For more prayers and counseling contact

Pastor Tunde Daniels

@

Fragrance of Christ Church
3 Funso Oka, By Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm Obawole, Iju Lagos

Tel:08136677555; 08098863321

Email: fragrancelag@yahoo.com ; tundrdaniels@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...