header

header

Wednesday 24 July 2019

YOU ARE PROTECTED

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wednesday 24th July 2019

TOPIC :  YOU ARE PROTECTED!

TEXT:   And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee
open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord
opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha" (2 Kings 6:17).


When Elisha and his servant were under attack by the Syrians, in the servant’s eyes it looked like certain doom. Enemy chariots circled the city and the servant cried to Elisha saying, “Master! What shall we do?” Then Elisha asked God to open the eyes of the servant so he could see into the spirit realm. Suddenly Elisha’s servant saw the entire mountain nearby completely filled with heavenly chariots of fire.
At the command of Elisha, the heavenly warriors struck the opposing army with blindness and set
them before the King of Israel, who sent them home. The whole event ended all future attacks of Syria upon Israel. The powers of darkness use many number of things to try to inflict the people of God with fear and make them believe that they will experience some form of devastation. Yet, if we could see into the spirit realm we would quickly realize that God has far more fighting for us than the devil has fighting against us. Ask the Lord to help you see today that you have heavenly warriors on your side!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Thrust yourself unto God's protective arm today.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that the Angels of the Lord are watching over me to keep me in the way and to bring me to the place that God has prepared. Amen!

PRAYER POINTS

*Heavenly Father thank you for your faithfulness, grace and mercy over me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for your protection and preservation over me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, let the token of the blood of Jesus be upon my life and loved ones for protection and preservation in Jesus name

*Father God. Let the anointing of 'touch not' rest upon my myself and family in Jesus name

*Father God, let hedge of fire surround me and mine by day and by night in Jesus name

*Father God, send your heavenly warriors ahead of me into this day to deactivate whatever the enemy has set up against me and mine in Jesus name.

* Father God,  help me receive a revelation
of how many heavenly warriors are fighting for me in the spirit realm in Jesus name

*Father God, I commission these warriors to defend me against the powers of darkness and I
will not be afraid in Jesus name

*Thank you Father For hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus mame

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Samuel 13, 1 Samuel 14:1-23John 13:18-38Psalm 66:13-20

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"The safest place in all the world is in the will of God, and the safest protection in all the world is the name of God."

-Warren Wiersbe

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

Today I decree that because the eyes of God are upon you, the will walk and your feet shall not slip. God's everlasting peace and victory shall be your portion in Jesus mighty name.



For more prayers and counselling contact

Pastor Tunde Daniels

           @

Fragrance of Christ Church Int'l
3 Funso Oka steeet, By Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm Obawole
Ifako Ijaye
Lagos

Tel: 08136677333; 08098863321

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...