header

header

Tuesday 16 July 2019

UNLOCK YOUR PURPOSE AND POTENTIALS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 16th July 2019

TOPIC: UNLOCKING YOUR PURPOSE AND POTENTIALS

TEXT: "Before I made you in your mothers womb I chose you. Before you were born, I set you apart for a special work"(Jeremiah 1:5 NVC).

As we enter the race into the second half of the year,  it's important that we understand that everyone in the kingdom of God have been chosen to do something special. We all have been given a unique purpose with a unique potentials to get the job done. Meaning that you have both been called and loaded to fulfil a definite purpose in life. There are no two people that can do what you do the way you can do it. God has given you that special endowment  that makes you stand out from the pack. You are in your own class, created to rule your world. To put it in a nutshell, you are God's master tool created to produce a masterpiece on earth. What's unfortunate is that many came into this world loaded and went back still loaded with what God gave them to affect their world. What the world will celebrate you for is the lives that were touched during your sojourn here on earth, how many benefitted from your life purpose. That's why the enemy is fighting you so hard. he is afraid of your purpose and  potentials.  You will have to keep fighting so you will lay hold on those things for which you've been called and raised by God.
How do I unlock my life purpose and release my potentials,  you may ask:

1) God will show you. Every great thing begins with a discovery and God's  Spirit makes known to us the deep secrets of God. Ask Him and He will show you.
2) Watch out for those desires and the things that unlocks your compassion. Compassion is what releases God's power. What are those things that move you to take action when you see them in the society, they are the things that God's given you the power to heal.
3) You must be available to make your contribution. Endowment without disbursement is an abuse of potentials. Look for opportunities to meet needs. Jesus said "freely you've received, freely give"(Matthew 10:8). Many times you will need to look away from your own needs to focus on the needs of others. Selflessness is the capital price of fulfilling your assignment. And the more you meet the needs of others, the more God will raise people to meet your needs.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Follow the above instructions diligently till you begin to feel a pull in a particular area of life.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that the plans and purpose of God is made plain  before me. My place shall not be given to another in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS
*Father God thank you for bringing me and my family to see this great day in Jesus name

*Father God thank you for your purpose for my life in Jesus name

*Father God, let your great plans for my life and family begin to unfold before my eyes in Jesus name

*Father God, let my spiritual eyes and ears be opened to receive heavenly signals  in Jesus name

*Father God, let your spirit begin to lead me in the path you have chosen for me in this season  in Jesus name

*Father God, let the cast of covering that has been cutting me off from divine revelations and manifestations catch fire now in Jesus name

*Father God, let the anointing for massive impact fall on me now in Jesus name

*Father God show me my life purpose and grant me the grace fulfill  it. Your purpose for my life must not fail in Jesus name.

*Father God, give our spiritual leader wisdom and direction so that your purpose for the body of Christ in this country be fulfilled by your power in Jesus name

**Father God, give our political leader wisdom and direction so that your purpose for this country will be fulfilled by your power in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Judges 20, Judges 21John 8:31-59Psalm 61:1-8

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"There is no paycheck that can equal the feeling of contentment that comes from being the person you are meant to be.”

- Oprah Winfrey

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

I release you to take your appointed place in life and destiny in Jesus name



For more Prayers & counseling contact...

Pastor Tunde  Daniels

Fragrance of Christ Church Intl

3 Funso Oka  street, by Lucas junction, Olowo Kfarm Obawole
Ifako Ijaye, Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...