header

header

Monday 29 July 2019

FOLLOWING THE PATH OF DESTINY FULFILLMENT

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Sunday 29th July 2019

TOPIC:  FOLLOWING THE PATH OF  DESTINY FULFILMENT

TEXT: "Thou shalt guide me" (Psalm 73:24)

Life is very much like travelling in a ship on a high seas. Read Acts 27:12-22 (NIV) and notice the following things (1) Be led by the Spirit, not by the way you feel or opinion polls; the Bible says 'since the harbour was unsuitable...the majority decided that we should sail on'. Stop moving by what most people are doing or saying but what God is saying. (2)Be patient and move steadily on. There is no single verse in the bible that tells us we should hurry or we miss God! In the wilderness Isreal learned that when the cloud moves, you move; when the cloud stops, wait where you are and wait on God. (3) Believe and Obey God's word instead of expert opinions. 'But the centurion instead of listening to what Paul said, followed the advice of the Pilot(Acts 27:11). Be careful whose report you believe. Your doctor's opinion on your health is not a final opinion. God says 'I am the LORD that healeth thee'. (4) Don't look to circumstances but to God. "When a gentle south wind began to blow, they thought they had obtained what they wanted, so they...sailed. Before very long...The ship was caught by the storm"(Acts 27:13-15 NIV). The idea that circumstances will always line up favourably with God's guidance is not scriptural. Sometimes God leads us through the wilderness. And He will never lead you anywhere that doesn't require His provision or protection. If you can get there without God, He didn't send you. So to avoid making costly mistakes and shipwreck ask God to show you the right way which is His way that Will lead you into fulfillment lead week

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Today, put your hand in the hand of the Holy Spirit and trust Him to lead you through this week

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that the eyes of the Lord are upon my life, I am guided continually, my my feet my feet are my feet are ordered into the path of glory in Jesus name. Amen!

PRAYER POINTS

*Father Hod, thank you for the gift of life and the gift of a brand new day in Jesus name

*Father God, shine your light on my pathway as I go into this new week in Jesus name

*Father God,  lead and guide me by your Spirit. Let me not miss your way this week in Jesus name.

*Father God, I reject the spirit of confusion and misdirection in Jesus name

*Father God, lead me in the path of righteousness this week in Jesus name

*Father God, lead me to my land of opportunities where you have opened doors for me this week in Jesus name

*Father God, lead the body of Christ in the path of peace and righteousness in Jesus name

*Father God, lead our nation in the path of peace, prosperity and righteousness in Jesus name

*Thank You Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

DAILY BIBLE READING
1 Samuel 21, 1 Samuel 22, 1 Samuel 23John 18:1-24Proverbs 13:10-19

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Where God guides, He provides "

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION  FOR TODAY

This day I declare that the Lord shall order your feet into open doors of amazing opportunities this week. You will walk on your high places and God's peace garrison over heart and mind in Jesus name.


For More prayers and counselling contact

Pastor Tunde Daniels

@

Fragrance Of Christ Church
3 Funso Oka street,  by Lucas Junction, Olowo Obawole, Iju, Lagos 

Tel: 08136677555; 08098863321

Email: fragrancelag@yahoo.com; tundedaniels@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...