header

header

Tuesday 23 July 2019

OBEDIENCE MOTIVATED BY LOVE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday  23rd July 2019

TOPIC: OBEDIENCE MOTIVATED BY LOVE

TEXT: "If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love."
—John 15:10 NKJV

Spiritual obedience is yeilding and  cooperating with God so He could perfect His plans for your life.
If you had a difficult childhood, you may think of “obedience” in harsh or abusive terms. But Jesus modeled and taught an entirely different kind of obedience—pleasing our Heavenly Father based on a love relationship with Him.

He explained that His own obedience was motivated by love rather than fear or obligation: “So the world might know how thoroughly I love the Father, I am carrying out my Father’s instructions right down to the last detail.” (John 14:31 MSG)

Likewise, Jesus said His followers would be motivated to obey because of this same kind of love: “Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me…Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching.” (John 14:21, 14:23 NIV)

Remember: You’ll never receive God’s blessings in full measure and walk into God's perfect glory unless you are abiding in His love. Your obedience will flow from your love relationship with the Lover of your soul. The more you obey God the He blesses you and make your life gloroius

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Look for areas  where  you need to obey God so that His glory can be revealed in your life - often it's in those areas where you are struggling with God  right now.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. I declare today that the Spirit of obedience is resting on my life. Therefore, I will spend my days in Prosperity and my years in pleasure in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for you faithfulness and mercy that bought me and mine to see this great day in Jesus name.

*Father God, let the grace for instant obedience rest on me now in Jesus name

*Father God, in the name of JESUS,  I cast out the spirit of rebellion from my life and family in Jesus name.

*Father God, teach me your ways so I can walk in the path of glory that you have destined for me in Jesus name

*Father God, show me what to do that will connect me to my perfect glory this  day in Jesus name

*Father God, let the good news that will glorify your name in my life manifest today in Jesus name.

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Samuel 10:9-27, 1 Samuel 11, 1 Samuel 12John 12:37-50, John 13:1-17 Psalm 66:1-12

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Whenever you obey God, you create a season of God ordering your life into His blessing"

--Dr Mike Murdock

PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY
I confer on you the grace for instant obedience. And I declare today  that as you yield to God, the window of unprecedented blessing shall be opened unto you. Circumstances and situations will respond positively unto you. The Forces heaven will arise in your support  in Jesus mighty name.



For more Prayers & counseling contact

Pastor Tunde Daniels

            @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
3 Funso Oka street, By Lucas Junction, Olowo, Kfarm,  Obawole, Iju Ifako, Lagos
Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...