header

header

Saturday 27 July 2019

MOMENT OF CHANGE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 27th July 2019

TOPIC :  MOMENT OF CHANGE

TEXT: …And suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven" (Acts 9:3).

It's an encounter with God that makes for a your change and shift in life.  Before the apostle Paul was converted, he was doing everything he could to come against God’s church. He was on a determined path, at least until God interrupted him. We know the story in
Acts 9 about how God met him on the road to
Damascus. He had a “God moment” when a
heavenly light suddenly appeared out of Heaven.
That one encounter with God changed his entire life from that point forward, and the current path he was on was no longer relevant. Many people
in the Bible had similar God moments that changed their entire course. Jacob experienced a God moment when he encountered the ladder descending from Heaven (see Gen. 28:12-16).
Peter had a God moment when he saw the great sheet come out of Heaven (see Acts 10:9-17). A
God moment is a sudden encounter with God that changes everything before you. It may come
as a sudden revelation, a vision, dream, a prophecy received, or even as a sudden miracle.
The key is when God steps in this way, you know that everything has changed for the better. Begin to decree that you shall experience God
moments when the Lord will step in and interrupt you, and it will undo things the devil has set in
motion against you. Say, “Today is my God
moment!” And get ready for a major shift

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Be prepared ,expectant and opened to receive from the Lord today being the  switching to 'my moment moment' mode

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that things are working out for because I love the Lord and  becuase I am called to fulfil His purpose. God is showing Himself strong on my behalf. His purpose for my shall not fail in Jesus name. Amen

PRAYER POINTS

*Heavenly Father I thank you for this great and wonderful day. Thank you for the gift of life in Jesus name.

*Father God,  I ask for a supernatural encounter with You that shall radically
change the course of my life for the better in Jesus name

*Father God, , I ask You to cause me to
experience a sudden intervention of Your Spirit in
the area of __________________. I receive it in Jesus name

*Father God, interrupt and terminate every agenda of the enemy against me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, by your Spirit, interrupt and terminate every agenda of the enemy for the body of Christ and church leaders in this nation in Jesus name

*Father God, interrupt and terminate every agenda of the enemy for our nation and political leaders in Jesus name.

*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus mame

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Samuel 17:38-58, 1 Samuel 18John 16:5-33, John 17:1-5Psalm 68:1-6

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Better to do what God approves rather than do what men applaud."

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says “Get ready, says the Lord, for surprise and sudden moments when I shall step in and change your course and story. Even when it seems a certain path is taking shape, I shall not  interrupt it and undo what is in motion and you will surely say, “This has been my God moment!”.


For more prayers and counseling contact

Pastor Tunde Daniels

@

Fragrance of Christ Church Intl
3 Funso Oka street, By Lucas Junction, Olowo, Obawole, Iju Lagos

Tel: 08136677555; 08098863421

Email: fragrancelag@yahoo.com:
tundedanielsa@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...