header

header

Wednesday 31 July 2019

ACTIVATING YOUR FINANCIAL HARVEST

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wenesday 31st July 2019

TOPIC: ACTIVATING YOUR FINANCIAL HARVEST

TEXT:   "As it is written, He [the benevolent person] scatters abroad; He gives to the poor; His deeds of justice and goodness and kindness and benevolence will go on and endure forever!"  (2 Corinthians 9:9 AMP)

The verse above uses a key word regarding financial giving. The word is scatters. Farmers know that they stand a better chance at reaping a productive harvest when they have a lot of seed in the ground as opposed to just a little. There is a difference between planting a few seeds and scattering seeds. Scattering speaks of planting in lots of places. It is ongoing planting, not just occasional. Throughout Second Corinthians 9, Paul teaches the principle that in order to be furnished with financial abundance you must not just plant seed, you must scatter seed (see 2 Cor. 9:9 AMP). You must be in the habit of giving of your finances for the Gospel all the time. The end result is that your seed will go on forever. In other words, the harvest that comes from your practice of “scattering” becomes so large that it can’t help but be ongoing! That is what the Bible means when it says the plowman will overtake the reaper (see Amos 9:13). The harvest becomes so plentiful that you can barely get more seed in the ground before a new crop comes in! Look for places to keep scattering your financial seed. In fact, sow a seed somewhere today! Before long, your continual sowing will become continual reaping!

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

The furtherance of the gospel is the ground to sow your seed. So identify one today and commit

WORD CONFESSION
I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work therefore I declare that God’s power to get wealth is upon my life. I shall feed of the abundance of the house of God. I spend my days in prosperity and my years in pleasure in Jesus name

PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this new working week in Jesus name

*O Lord let the windows of heaven for my financial prosperity open to me by fire in Jesus name

*O Lord God, give me divine ideas for financial breakthroughs in Jesus name

*O Lord God let every burden and  yoke of debt on my life be lifted and broken in Jesus name

*O Lord God as I go into this day lead me to find the hidden riches of secret places in Jesus name

*O Lord God, turn my financial captivity around. Let seeds of efforts begin to yield harvests of results  in Jesus name

*My father, rebuke the devourer that is wasting  my finances in Jesus name

*Father God, let the Wisdom and understanding for financial management rest on me now in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for the manifestation of your financial abundance in my life in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Samuel 26, 1 Samuel 27, 1 Samuel 28John 19:1-27Psalm 68:21-27

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy looking for it."

-- Henry David Thoreau

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

*I command the yoke of financial failure in your life to break by fire in Jesus name

*I command every devourer at work in your finances to die in Jesus name

*I command the release of your financial harvest; money will locate you this week in Jesus name

For Prayers & Counseling contact

Pastor Tunde Daniels

@

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l
3 Funso Oka, street by Lucas Junction, Olowo, Kfarm Obawole Iju Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...