header

header

Tuesday 1 October 2019

JESUS OUR ADVOCATE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 1 October 2019

TOPIC: JESUS OUR ADVOCATE

TEXT:  "We have a great high priest...Jesus the son of God( Hebrew 4:14-16).

In the book of Hebrews we were introduced to a truth that will transform our prayer life. It focused on the person and the work of Jesus Christ, our great high priest who helps us in our prayers. "We have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God. Notice: Jesus our go between'. Dr. Tony Evans writes: ' The most important fact about our great high priest is His identity: Jesus, the son of God, indicating both His humanity as Jesus and His deity as God's son. He's unique in both time band eternity because He is the God- man. As man He can feel the way we feel. And as God He can fix what makes us feel that way'.

When Job the Patriarch was been accused by his friends and trying to defend himself, he said, 'For(God) is not a man as I am that I may answer Him, that we may go to court together. There is no umpire between us. Who may lay his hand upon us both(Job 9:32-33). Job was looking for somebody who could take God's hand and identify with Him, then bring two of them together. Job felt God was beyond his reach. But we dont have to feel that way! Why? Because Jesus bridge the gap between God and man. He can understand what we are going through when we cry out to Him, and He has the power to act on our behalf. Knowing that gives us the confidence we need to come to him at any time, with anything that concerns us.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
You can trust Jesus absolutely with the issues of your life and He will not disappoint you.

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that the overcoming grace of God is at work in my life. I go from strength to strength and from glory to glory. The extravagant grace of God lavished on my life and concerns this month in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for today and thank you for bringing me and my family to this new month of October in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness and mercy and all that you did for me and my family last month in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for me giving me your son Jesus Christ as a mediator.

*Father God, bring me into the reality of all that Jesus died and rose again to make happen for me in Jesus name

*Father God,  in this new month let your abiding  presence terminate every limiting factors in and around my life in Jesus name

*Father God, in this new month let the grace for accelerated fulfillments rest on me in Jesus name

*Father God,  in this new month, make me and my family an epitome of your excellent glory in Jesus name

*Father God, in this new month rebrand my life with your favor in Jesus name

*Father God,  in this new month let the blood of Jesus and your glory be the defence shield for me and my family

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name .

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Chronicles 15, 1 Chronicles 16:1-36Romans 16Psalm 90:11-17

INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"Entrust an unknown future to an all knowing God"

THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD  says this month......,

"get ready for visitation. I am going to bring some unlikely allies to your assistance, says the LORD. I promised I would give you the riches of the heathen for your inheritance. I promised that kings would bounce your children on their knees. I am giving you favor with those you need to find favor with, and they will stand by you when others choose not to stand by you......I am sending the sons of strangers to build your walls and plant your vineyards.....look out for it. Your calvary of help is coming!


For more Prayers & counseling contact

Pastor Tunde Daniels

                   @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, Off Bola Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

                  

Tel: 08098863321(whatsapp);  08136677555

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...