header

header

Friday 24 January 2020

DECREE THE BLESSING OVER IT

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Friday  24th January 2020




TOPIC:  DECREE THE BLESSING IT! 



TEXT: "And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to his disciples, and the disciples to the multitude" (Matthew 14:19).



We know the story of Jesus and how He fed the multitude with only five loaves of bread and two
small fish. Yet, we often overlook the part about how Jesus took something that was insufficient and how His words caused it to become sufficient. Jesus took what was not enough, and when He spoke a blessing over it, suddenly it became more than enough. There is no doubt
that when Jesus decreed a blessing over that handful of food He knew His words carried power
to produce a miracle.
Your words have power today. What you are saying about your situation is either multiplying you or decreasing you. Begin speaking a blessing over something in your life that feels
insufficient. Declare that what isn’t enough
becomes more than enough. Perhaps it is your finances or something in your business. Maybe
you are lacking in some measure of
self-confidence or self-worth. Start reversing it by speaking a blessing about who you are and
who God had made you. If there is something that you are lacking today, speak a blessing over it and expect what isn’t enough to become
supernaturally more than enough!


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 
Open your mouth today and always and start speaking  God's blessing over your life and situation 

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today 
I declare today that the blessing of the Lord is upon my life, so I move from the lack to all sufficiency and to the overflow in Jesus name



PRAYER POINTS 

*Father thank you for your faithfulness and grace that has brought me and my life to see this day in Jesus name. 

*Father thank you for your blessing and all sufficiency in my life and family in Jesus name 

*Father, I decree a blessing over
____________________________. I declare that I have more than enough in Jesus name

*Today I decree miraculous
multiplication and I say that I shall live in
overflow. I have divine supply to meet every need in Jesus name.

*Today, I decree that divine provision is
multiplied for me on every side today! In the Name
of Jesus, 

*Today I decree that peace and prosperity shall be my borders and my walls in Jesus name 

*Thank you Father for your all sufficiency in my life in Jesus name. 

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezekiel 45, Ezekiel 461 Peter 3Proverbs 28:18-28


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

"The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes."

 - Benjamin Disraeli

PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

The Sovereign Lord says
“Decree a blessing over what you seem to lack.
For what doesn’t seem to be enough, says the
Lord, shall become more than enough when you
bless it and it shall multiply for you!”

And by the decree of the watchers I declare the works of your hands blessed in Jesus name







For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555 (whatsspp)

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...