header

header

Tuesday 21 January 2020

PRESERVED BY HIS PRESENCE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Tuesday 21st January 2020




TOPIC:  PRESERVED BY HIS PRESENCE



TEXT: "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the
shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me"
(Psalms 23:4).



The phrase shadow of death literally means
“death shade.” The best way I can describe it is
like a Pink Panther cartoon I once saw. Pink was going about his business when a little rain cloud appeared above him. Everywhere he went it kept raining, but only on him. He tried to escape, but
it just followed him everywhere, keeping him under a dark cloud. That is what the shadow of death is like. It is as if you are under the cloud of impending disaster. However, Psalms 23:4 says that we don’t have to fear a death shade because of God’s presence. Remember two things: First, it’s only a shadow. Shadows can’t hurt you, they just
indicate that something is there. Know that if the
devil has been limited to mere shadow-casting then something is preventing him from actually touching you! Second, remember that shade
always disappears when light is cast upon it and the Lord is casting light on those shadows today. Stand with confidence in the light of God’s presence and watch those shadows of death disappear today.


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 

Today make the presence of the Lord your hiding place and disasters will be far from you

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY 
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that Jesus died young so and I can live long. He also conquered death and the grave for me. Therefore, I and my family are satisfied with long life and we abide in God's salvation. Amen 


PRAYER POINTS 

*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness and mercy that kept me and my family till date in Jesus name 

*Father God, thank you for the power of divine life that has been sustaining me and my family in Jesus name 

*Father God, by the passover blood of Jesus, me and my family overcome every disasters and calamities of these season in Jesus name 

*Father God, let the seal of the Holy Spirit be upon me and every members of my family for protection and preservation in Jesus name 

*Father God, let the fire of your glory be for my family's defense in the name of Jesus 

*Father God, I command every arrows of suckness, disease, disaster and calamities aimed at my life and family ...be destroyed by fire now in Jesus name

*Father God. I command every agent of evil sent against me or any member of my family be wasted now in Jesus name

*Father God, by the token of the blood of Jesus, me and my family shall be satisfied with long life and salvation in Jesus name.

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name 


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN 

Ezekiel 40 James 5Psalm 130:1-8


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

“The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire, the size of your dream, and how you handle disappointment along the way.” 
—Robert Kiyosaki



PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY

“Even in times when it would seem that certain destruction is near, I will bring you up from the shadow of death. For light is being cast upon the shadows of evil and you will come to a place of sure deliverance in Jesus name.

And every program, agenda and contract of untimely death over your life and family is cancelled by the blood of Jesus Christ!




For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel:  08136677555 (whatsspp)
08056300366
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...