header

header

Wednesday 22 January 2020

THE FATHER'S CARE

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Wednesday 22nd January  2020



TOPIC :  THE FATHER'S  CARE


TEXT :  "My flesh and my heart fail; but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." (Psalm 73:26)



David fled Jerusalem, driven from his throne by his son Absalom, who had gathered an army of supporters. As he escaped he instructed Zadok, his priest, take the ark of God back to Jerusalem and to lead his people in worship there "if I find favour in the eyes of the Lord," he mused, "He will bring me back to and show me both it and His dwelling place"". But if not, "Here am I, let Him do to me as seems good to Him(2Samuel 15:25-26). Perhaps,  like David, you've lost the power of self determination. Someone has seized control of your life, business, career, marriage or your emotions, or so it seems. You may fear that circumstances and human caprices have overturned your plans. But nothing can frustrate God's loving intention. A christian theologian named Tertullian (150-220 AD) wrote, "Do not regret a thing which has been taken away.....by the Lord God, without whose will neither does a leaf glide down from a tree, nor a sparrow of a farthings worth fall to the earth."
Our heavenly father knows how to care for His children and will allow only what deems best. We can rest in His infinite wisdom and goodness.
So if you feel helpless in life's fray, God's mighty power will be your stay; He will renew your failing strength. He is a God who cares for His own. Let's leave our cares with Him today because He cares for us.

ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
Abandon your cares to Him because He cares for you

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that the LORD is coming through for me in everyway and everyday. I receive speedy answers in Jesus name


PRAYER POINTS

*Father God thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over my life and family in Jesus name

*Father God, you are the helper of the helpless. Send supernatural help to every department of my life today in Jesus name.

*Father God, I reject the spirit of worry and anxiety and I connect to the peace of God, in Jesus name 

*Father God, uphold me with your faithfulness and mercy and turn trial into triumph for me in Jesus name 

*Father God, by your outstretched arm disband and  rearrange this present in my favour in Jesus name

*Father God, visit me and let your glory break forth in my life in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for your care and for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name.



1YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezekiel 41, Ezekiel 421 Peter 1, 1 Peter 2:1-3Psalm 131:1-3


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"You might be out of God's will but not out of God sight"


THE PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

I declare today that you will see the glory of God. The LORD will visit you and you will take your proper place in life and destiny in JESUS name




For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08136677555, (whatsspp)
08056300366
Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...