header

header

Friday 31 January 2020

LIVING AS A TESTIMONY OF GOD'S PROSPERITY

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Friday 31st January 2020



TOPIC: LIVING AS A TESTIMONY OF GOD'S PROSPERITY 


TEXT: "And keep the charge of the Lord thy God, to walk
in his ways, to keep his statutes, and his
commandments, and his judgments, and his
testimonies, as it is written in the law of Moses, that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest, and withersoever thou turnest thyself" (1 Kings
2:3).



Following God closely in your life will always
connected you  to divine prosperity. In other words, when
you serve the Lord, you cannot help but walk in the blessing. You become a testimony of Historian
blessing. Prosperity doesn’t just apply to
finances, even though money is included.
Prosperity simply means that you are living every
area of life to the fullest. Prosperity speaks of wealth, but that wealth may be emotional wealth.
It may be wealth in your family relationships.
With so many things attacking the family today, we need our families and home lives to prosper in a new way. Prosperity can be in regard to God’s anointing upon your life to serve Him
powerfully in the Kingdom. God caused the ministry of mighty men like Moses, Joshua, and Elijah to prosper, and of course monetary
provision was always connected to it. Know
today that if you stay close to God and obey
Him, you cannot help but become His Testimony of
Prosperity.  So stay connected and keep living the good life. 


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 
Develop a loving working relationship with The Lord today 

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christie alive and at work. 
I declare this day that divine prosperity is breaking forth in every department of my life. I spend my days in prosperity and my years in in pleasure  in Jesus name.


PRAYER POINTS 

*Father God, thank you for briging me and my family to thus new day and the last day of the month of January in Jesus name 

*Father God, thank you for all you did for me and all the members of my family in this month in Jesus name 

*Father God, help me walk in Your commandments each day, and I believe that I shall live my life as a
testimony to You and as a testimony of Your
prosperity so that the world will know that Jesus is alive and at work in me  In Jeus name

*Father God, today  give me an astounding  testimony of prosperity  in the area of________________
In Jesus name 


*Father God, let the Wisdom and understanding required to prosper in all I do today, rest on me now in Jesus name

*Father God, lead me to do the right things today that will be bring the right results in Jesus name

*Father God, this day,  lead me to where my breakthrough are waiting for me in Jesus name

*Father God,  honour my efforts this day with outstanding success in Jesus name

*Today I decree that my labour shall not be in vein today, I receive uncommon success in all I lay my hands on in  Jesus name

*Angels of uncommon prosperity  go to work on my behalf this day in Jesus name

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name


 1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Daniel 8:15-27, Daniel 9:1-191 John 2:28-29, 1 John 3:1-10Proverbs 29:10-18



INPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY 

“Choices are the hinges of destiny. ” 

— Edwin Markham

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS

The Sovereign LORD says today, " I declare that you are called ‘The Testimony of Prosperity!’ All provision, all help,
and all supply is raining upon your life, even today"






For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555 (whatsspp)

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...