header

header

Thursday 30 January 2020

OPEN UP YOUR LIFE TO GOD

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Thursday 30th January 2020



TOPIC:   OPEN UP YOUR LIFE TO GOD


TEXT: "But he did not recognize Jacob, because Jacob’s hands felt hairy just like Esau’s. So Isaac prepared to bless Jacob. “But are you really my son Esau?” he asked. “Yes, I am,” Jacob replied."
Genesis 27:23‭-‬24 NLT




As humans we have the tendency to mask up our true identity and we did this by pretending in a whole lot of ways. Jacob, in the Old Testament, did some pretending too. With his mother Rebekah’s help, he fooled his father into believing he was his brother Esau so he could gain the blessing meant for the elder son (Gen. 27). Jacob got caught after his deceitful act, but it was too late for Esau to receive the blessing. Pretending goes on in our churches today. Some people put on a false front. They use the right “Christian” words, attend church almost every Sunday, and even pray before meals. They pretend they “have it all together” in order to gain the approval of others. But inside they’re struggling with brokenness, guilt, doubt, or an addiction or other persistent sin. God placed us in a body of believers to support one another. Admit that you aren’t perfect. Then seek the counsel of a godly brother or sister in Christ.

Don’t let the devil keep you all bound up by making you hide your pains and cover up your struggles
Pretending there is nothing wrong;
Instead, open your life to God who is all knowing and all loving.
Then God will fill your heart with solutions and  new songs of victory 


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY 
Open your life to God today he knows you more than you know yourself.


WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

 I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work . Today I declare that The Lord has taken my pain and troubles and given me healings. Today I walk in the liberty wherewith Christ has made me free in Jesus name. Amen 


PRAYER POINTS 

*Father God thank you for bringing me and my family into this wonderful day in Jesus name. 

*Father God, thank you because you are my prince of peace and you are bringing peace into my life this day in Jesus name. 

*Father God, I open up my life to you and  I hand over all my pains and struggles to you. Let your Spirit move over every troubled situations of my life in Jesus name.

*Father God, by your  mercy turn my trials into glorious triumphs in Jesus name 

*Father God, expose and destroy every hands of the enemy stretched forth over the pleasant things of my life in Jesus name 

*Father God, by the power of the Holy Spirit,  turn my reproach to glorious celebrations in Jesus name. 

*Father God, remove every negative labels, stigma and aura on my and spray the fragrance of your glory on my life in Jesus name 

*Thank you Father for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name. 


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN 

Daniel 7, Daniel 8:1-141 John 2:12-27Psalm 136:13-26


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY 

"Only when we appear to God the way we are can we know Him for whom he is"


THE PROPHETIC WORD FOR TODAY


Today I decree over your life that..... 
The spirit of heaviness is leaving, and the garment of joy is coming. Your mind is sound. Every influence, every seed that the enemy has sown into your heart and mind are excluded now from your life,  You are strong, and you are focused. The roots of fear and rejection that the enemy feeds on are uprooted from your life this day by the authority of The LORD's strong right hand. Peace is coming. Stillness of spirit is now the backdrop of your thoughts, and you hear The LORD'S voice clearly . 
New life and new hope are characterizing your day. Each morning is an expectation of renewed mercy for you in Jesus mighty name




For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555 (whatsspp)

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...