header

header

Sunday 19 January 2020

PAYBACK TIME

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Sunday 19th January 2020




TOPIC: PAYBACK TIME


TEXT: "The Lord recompense thy work, and a full reward
be given thee of the Lord God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust" (Ruth 2:12).



This is our year of redemption glory and one of the areas where God will display that glory is in bringing restorations and rewards into our lives. This is the prophetic sound for this season in the Spirit. God’s prophets have been speaking “payback time.” That means it’s time to get in on the blessing you need—claim it for your own life. Start getting up each morning and saying, “This is my day of reward; it’s my payback time!” It doesn’t matter what things look like; what matters is knowing that God is paying us back for what the enemy has stolen and all that he denied us last year. Why does the Lord do that? It is because God is a God of justice and when He sees that we have done righteously and the devil has come into our lives to steal, kill, and destroy, God tallies up the final score. The LORD did it in the lives of Ruth and Naomi. They both lost everything but God tallied the score on their return to Israel by making Ruth to end up marrying one of most loaded man in Israel at the time by the name Boaz.

Regardless of how bad things might have been,  The Lord always finds the devil without
another hand to deal. The devil loses. The
righteous always win out over evil. Be confident today that it is payback time in the spirit and your full reward is upon you!


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

Be ready to take back all that the enemy has stolen from you in Jesus name


WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today 
I declare I take back all the enemy has stolen from me. I receive complete and all round restoration in Jesus name.


PRAYER POINTS

* Father God thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over me and mine in Jesus name 

*Father God, thank you for your power of restoration and reward at work on my behalf in this season in Jesus name

*Dear Father, I declare payback, payback, payback
over my life today in Jesus name

*Father God, today I trust You and know that You are rewarding me for following You and putting Your Word into practice in my life in Jesus name

*Today I command the
devil and I say “ bring back everything you have stolen! I command ________________________ to be
brought back to me right now, in Jesus name

*Father God,  today I claim my restoration and rewards in Jesus name 

*Father God, thank you for releasing my rewards and restoration in Jesus name


1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezekiel 36, Ezekiel 37James 3Psalm 129:1-8


INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE OF THE DAY

“I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has had to overcome while trying to succeed.” 
—Booker T. Washington

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS 

The Sovereign LORD says today...
“This is the time, yes it is payback time, says the Lord! Know that all your work shall be rewarded and what the enemy has tried to steal from your hand shall be brought back to you in its full measure and in sevenfold   during this season!”





For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555 (whatsspp)

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...