header

header

Thursday 23 January 2020

GOD OF POSSIBILITIES

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)


Thursday 23rd January  2020


TOPIC: THE GOD OF SUPERNATURAL  POSSIBILITIES 


TEXT:  "Do not despise these small beginnings, 
for the LORD rejoices to see the work begin." (Zechariah 4:10 NLT)




The apostle Paul discovered on the road to Damascus that God had a plan for his life, one that he had never considered.

Paul truly met the God of the impossible—the One who was born as a baby, lived as a man, suffered death on the Cross as the Lamb of God, rose again the third day and now sits at the right hand of the Father, making intercession for His beloved children.

Doing the impossible often begins with one small step. When God wanted to create Adam, He began with a handful of dust. Moses was sent to challenge Pharaoh with a walking stick; Samson killed thousands of Philistines with the jawbone of a donkey (see Judges 15); Jesus fed the multitudes with a couple of fish and five loaves of bread. When He sent David to conquer a giant, the shepherd didn’t take a cannon; he picked up five small stones. When God sent His Son to earth, He wasn’t sent to a metropolis, but to the small, backwater villages of Bethlehem.

Do you think your ideas are too small to succeed? Give them to God and let Him anoint you to do the  impossible!


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY

This day attempt something positive that you know only God can make possible for you 

WORD CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at  work  I declare that as I go into this day, I walk in divine possibilities.



PRAYER POINTS

*Father God, thank you for your faithfulness and mercy over me and my family in Jesus name

*Father God, as I go into this day, open the doors of possibilities to my career, business and destiny in Jesus name

*Father God, let the Anointing for unparallel possibilities begin to manifest in my life in Jesus name

*Father God, endow me with the wisdom that will birth your wonders and miracles in my life this day  in Jesus name

*Father God, anoint my little efforts for massive results this day in Jesus name

*Father God, this day I command every mountains of impossibilities on my pathway to be dissolved by fire in Jesus name

*Father God, connect me to your agents of divine possibilities this day in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ezekiel 43, Ezekiel 441 Peter 2:4-45Psalm 132:1-18



INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

"You miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take" --
 Micheal Jordan



PROPHETIC DECLARATION FOR TODAY

I declare prophetically over your life this day, as you go into this day God will make your life His sanctuary and dominion. The gates of possibilities are open to you on every side, everywhere you look and turn this day, shall be  blessings miracles and testimonies in Jesus name




For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08098863321, 08136677555 (whatsspp)

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...