header

header

Monday 27 January 2020

SKILLFULNESS - THE CORNERSTONE OF SUCCESS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Monday 27th  January 2020



TOPIC: SKILLFULNESS - THE CORNERSTONE OF SUCCESS 


TEXT: “Do you see a man skillful in His work? He will stand  before kings…



The cornerstone of success is skillfulness. Skill is the ability to do something well. And it comes by study, practice and hard work. Second best is unacceptable. Skillfulness puts you in hot demand, you don’t take back seat for anyone (Pro.22:25). Contrary to believes, skillfulness isn’t genetic, you don’t inherit it, you work hard for it, you burn the mid-night oil, you stretch yourself to your limits and refuse to settle for mediocrity. When you watch a skilled craftsman, your esteem rises at their attention to details, refusal to cut corners, patience, dedication and pride of production. Such people inspire confidence, respect and trust.

Genuine Christianity is showcased by been skilled worker for God when you speak people listen. If you go to town you see people with gifts but lack the necessary skill to use the gift so they push out shoddy, second rated products. At the end they don’t excel and their voices not heard.
Whatever your work, do it in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the father through him (Col.3:17). As a representative of Christ we should be an epitome of excellence in the things we do. Knowing that we follow Christ, we should give employers and customers’ confidence they will get nothing but the best. The skillful person can’t lose, because God promises that their work will eventually attract attention of people who will promote and reward them. “do you see a man skilled in his work? he will stand before kings” where you stand among men is a product of the skills you possess. You might start in a corner but you will end up on the global stage. You might start at the bottom of the ladder but your destination is higher up.


ACTION PLAN FOR TODAY
In what better ways do you want to sharpen your skills this week

WORD CONFESSION
I am an evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and at work. Today I declare that I am a product of a skillful God. This day I manifest unusual skill at what I do at home and at work. I take my stand among the great in Jesus name



PRAYER POINTS

*Father thank you for bringing me and my family into this glorious week in Jesus name

*Father God, connect me to the people and the resources that will help to sharpen my skill i in Jesus name
*Father God, make room for my gifts in Jesus name

*Father God, let any power restricting and constricting my life be destroyed in Jesus name

*Father God, create new opportunity for my skills this week in Jesus name

*Father God, let the grace for maximum career performance rest on my life in Jesus name

*Father God, I refuse to be at the bottom of the ladder, lift me up to my next higher level in Jesus name

*Father God, give my skill a voice this week in Jesus name

*Father God, connect me to the people that need and will appreciate my skill in Jesus name

*Father God, thank you for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Daniel 2:24-49, Daniel 3:1-122 Peter 1Psalm 135:1-12



INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE FOR TODAY

“it always seems impossible until it’s done”

-Nelson Mandela

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The skill of David brought him out from the backside of life to the palace. I declare today that the spotlight of God’s glory is coming on your skill. God is announcing you where it needed in Jesus name.





For more Prayers and Counseling contact 

Pastor Tunde Daniels .

                @

Fragrance Of Christ Church Int’l

3 Funso Oka street, by Lucas Junction, Olowo Kfarm, off Bola  Ahmed Tinubu Rd
Iju Ifako-Ijaiye Lagos

Tel: 08056300366, 08136677555 (whatsspp)

Email: tundedaniels@gmail.com ; fragrancelag@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...