header

header

Saturday 20 May 2017

ANOINTING FOR COMPLETIONS

LIGHT FOR THE WAY
(Daily Devotional)

Saturday 20th May 2017


TOPIC: ANOINTING FOR COMPLETIONS

TEXT: Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith… (Hebrews 12:2).

Breaking the power of inertia to start something can be a herculean task as you will have loads of hurdles to cross for the take off. In the same vein bring whatever project to full completion is what brings the needed joy and satisfaction. We are never celebrated for what we started but for what we finish because in between the two points there is the tendency to quit.

I am sure Jesus felt the pressure to quit when He was dragging His cross up Golgotha’s hill. Of course, we know He was able to finish because He made the decision to look past the cross and on to the victory awaiting Him on the other side. Yet His press forward accomplished something special for you and I. From Hebrews 12:2, I want you to see a truth that perhaps you haven’t considered. It says Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith. This means He stands at both the beginning and end of your running track. He was the one who thrust you off the starting block and He is on the other side pulling you to the finish line! With Christ surrounding you from both ends of the track, there is an anointing stretched out in between enabling and compelling you to finish whatever God has assigned you. You could say there is a finishing anointing present to help you! With that in place, you can have peace knowing that whatever resources, assistance, or strength you need, these things will be made available right when you need them, even when it feels like the opposite is true.

Thank the Lord Jesus for the ability to finish everything with excellence today and every day!

WORD CONFESSION
I am the evidence that Jesus Christ is alive and is at work. I declare that faith is He who began the good work in my life, who will also finish it. What God has authored in my life He will perfect, my expectations shall not be cut off in Jesus name


PRAYER POINTS
*Father I bless you for you power that kept me and my family till this morning in Jesus name
*Lord you are the author and finisher of my faith, perfect………………….. in my life in Jesus name
*I command every power sponsoring abandon projects in my life, be destroyed now in Jesus name
*Every obstacle set to deny me the opportunity to finish that which you have started be uprooted now in Jesus name
*Every circle of problems aborting my opportunities be destroyed in Jesus name
*Every battle waiting at the edge of my breakthrough to deny me, be destroyed in Jesus name
*Holy Ghost locate and replace every human agent around my life that is robbing of God’s best for my life in Jesus name
*Lord God, my faith says yes concerning my expectation in Jesus name
*Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers in Jesus name

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Deuteronomy 2:24-37, Deuteronomy 3, Deuteronomy 4:1-14 Luke 10:25-42, Luke 11:1-4 Psalm 41:7-13

SUCCESS QUOTE OF THE DAY

“The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.”
― Paulo Coelho

THE PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR TODAY

The Sovereign LORD says “This day I am providing you the resources to complete the things I have given you to start. Yes, some situations make it appear as though you will not be able to complete the tasks at hand, but know today that the finishing anointing rests upon you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP

LIGHT FOR THE WAY (Daily Devotional) Friday 29th May 2020 TOPIC: THE BLESSEDNESS OF DIVINE FELLOWSHIP TEXT: "I will be there God, and t...